031 .

Devin POV:

"Dada!" Yelled Missy as she runs to me with open arms

I catch her into my embrace as I pick her up holding her tight while constantly kissing her in the cheek.

"Hey princess, daddy missed you."

"I missed you too daddy, I'm glad you back." She says all smiles.

The her smile suddenly grows bigger when she see's Nicole walk in behind me.

"Mommy!" She yells wiggling from my embrace

I let her down and she runs straight towards Nicole hugging her leg

Nicole bends down to her size as she scoops her up and holds onto Missy tight.

"I knew you would come back mommy!" Missy says wrapping her arms around her neck

I watch as the two have their moment and then I watch as tears slowly fall from Nicole's eyes.

"I missed you soo much baby girl." She says holding Missy even tighter as the tears came down heavier.

Missy removes her face from off of Nicole shoulder looking up into her eyes to see the tears herself.

"Why you crying mommy?" She says wiping them away

"Because mommy's been so lost without you." She says slightly smiling as tears still came down.

"Well now I found you mommy." She says smiling which made everybody else in the room smile.

"Thanks for watching her." I say to Auntie Bena

"Oh no problem, Missy is always welcome over here." She says walking over to Nicole n Missy pecking Missy's forehead.

"I love you Missy."

"I luh you too Auntie." Missy says kissing Auntie Bena forehead also

I grab Missy things as I open the door for all of us to make our exit.

"Y'all be safe, it was nice seeing you again Nicole." Says Auntie Bena holding the door open for us as she steps to the side.

"You too." Nicole says giving her a fake smile

Everybody says their goodbyes and we all hopped in my all black Range Rover as we ride our way to the mini mansion.

****

As we pulled up the mansion that was an hour and 30 minutes away from Aunt Bena's crib I looked in the back to see Missy and Nicole both sleep.

I shake my head as I laugh at how they looked just alike sleeping.

"We here." I said shaking them both as they stretch and yawn while waking thierselves up.

I pop the trunk as I grabbed the luggage and then hand Nicole the keys to open the door.

As we all go inside I saw everything was trash and out of order.

All my décor was shattered , broken into pieces , and straight up trashed.

"What the fuck?!" I say I disbelief as I drop the bags looking around the trashy place.

I was heated the fuck up! I stood there for a good second as I looked around thinking who the hell could be responsible for this.

I was always extra safe when it came to where I lived, I made sure nobody in ten streets knew where I lived. Only the people I know that are close to me knew where I stay, so who the fuck was sbold enough to pull this shit.

"How did this happen?" Asked Nicole.

"I dunno but I'm about to find out."

"Dada this is a mess." Says Missy skating her head

"I know baby girl, look we all gonna stay in a hotel for a while. We might have to find a new place to stay okay Missy, for yours and daddy's safety."

She nods her head .
"Can I pick the place daddy?" She asks

"Yeah, we'll see."

"Yay!" Says Missy clapping her hands.

I look over at Nicole as she observes the area.

I wonder if she haves something to do with this...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nikki POV:

"So that's the plan." Says Ghost as he lays it all out to me

"This is perfect! God I'm so glad you came up here."

"Well Mamí I told ya we gonna get the job done."

"And I know you is."

He nods his head as he takes a sip from his glass of Nuvu.

"So may I ask why you dislike her so much."

"Because the bitch is dead to me. She ain't shit and she was never there for me. She only did one good thing for me in life." I lied.

I wasn't about to tell him why I really wanted Lee dead I was saving that for the grand finale. The less he know the better but in the meanwhile he was going to do my dirty work.

"Well den let's get to work, I'll meet her first thing in the morning."

"Great, make sure you play yo role."

"I got this chica." He says grabbing my hand shaking it before he makes his exit

"She just don't know."