037 .

Lyric POV :

"You ready?" He asks with a friendly smile upon his face

"Yeah, I'm ready to get back into business." I eagerly say

"I'm surprise ole dude ain't tag alone."

"He haves business to handle himself." I informed him

He nods his head as he grabs our bags and we made exit off the plane

"Its so beautiful here!" I smiled smelling the fresh air .

"What, you never been here before?"

I shook my head no.

"I never really had a reason to visit down here."

"Well now you do, but you should always want to explore the country we live I'm and others. Don't trap yourself in Jersey and New York for so long Mrs. Jones."

"Yeah , I know. Hopefully this will be a good first experience here."

"I assure you it will." He says smirking at me making me slightly blush .

As we leave out the aiport area we stood and waited until we saw a white guy in a black suit holding a sign that had Ghost's name on it.

"There he goes." He informs me as we both make our way over towards the powder white Bently.

"Hello sir, how was yo flight?" The chauffeur asked Ghost.

He nods his head.

"It was good." He says as he helps him out the bags in.

Then he opens the door for me as I thanked him then slide inside.
He closes the door after me then he and the chauffeur hop in the front after closing the trunk then we sped off

*****

"Here's yo room key." He says handing me the card.

"Thank you." I say as I take it from him but he slowly let's go while staring me into my eyes.

"Your welcome." He says as he finally let's go.

"So what time will you be ready, the meeting is at 9."

I look at my Rolex .

"Well its only 7 so I should be ready by 8:30."

He nods his head.

"We'll if you need anything you know I'm right across the hall."

"Okay, thanks." I say turning around to face my door to open it with my bags in my hand.

I could feel him behind me watching me making me nervous and anxious at the same time, that I was starting to have trouble opening the door.

"Let me help you out." He says gently taking the card from me then he slowly inserts it in the dor as I watched the light turn green then he opens the door.

"Thank you." I say smiling

A s he smiles back he winks then nods his head handing me my card.

"8:30, no later."

"And who is this meeting with?" I asked standing next to my door.

"He goes by the name , August. I've done business with him a couple times, and one thing I can say about him is the brother is all about his bread."

I nod my head.

"Well I'll be the judge of that." I said before closing my door behind me as he went inside his room doing the same.