003 .

Lyric POV:

Today was my doctors appointment for Javier and I was soo excited.

It has now been 8 months and I'm ready to pop ! One more month to go and den I can see my babyeh face to face.

"How you doing today Mrs. Jones?" Asked Dr. Williams while enter the room

"I've been exhausted, Doc I'm ready for this chile to come already." I said joking but half serious while rubbing my tummy as Kash sits in the chair smiling at me.

"Well you only have one moe month to go Mrs. Jones and den you'll be free. But first I need to get this check up over wit you." He says .

I sit on the edge of the hospital bed as he came over and begin to take some examines on me.
Then he writes down something on his clip board.

"Hmm , have you been eating the meals I told you to eat Mrs Jones?" He asked me

"Yes, I mean some days I do skip a meal or so and just eat what I crave."

"I see, well ma'am you need to eat at least 3 meals a day. You have to remember Mrs Jones your not just feeding yourself but also your son." He said taking his eyes off his clip board looking at me.

"I told ya behind to eat yo meals too." Kash said butting in.

I raised my band up at him waving him off.
"Whatever nigga."

Kash and Dr Williams begins to chuckle.

"Can't argue wit a pregnant woman." Says Kash getting up kissing my forehead.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him as I laid my attention back to Dr Williams.

"I understand Doc, for the rest of this pregnancy I will." I said

He nods his head as he makes his exit before saying have a nice day and giving me my pills.

I look over at Kash who's helping me down from the bed as he opens the door and I wobble my way out if the hospital

"Lee." He says as we get situated in the car.

"Yes?"

"Look I know you about to be mad for what I'm about to say, but babyeh I need to go to Florida and handle some business tomorrow."

I twisted up my face as I look at him sideways. "And how long you gonna be there?"

"About a week." He says.

"WHAT?! Really Kash? Why can't you just get one of yo homeboys to handle dat shit? This is not the right time for you to be going away doing lord knows what getting yourself hurt. God forbid." I nagged

"Babyeh I gotta handle this. For me, you and my son. I'll be back before you know it." He tried to reason

"Fuck all dat bullshit Kash! What the fuck am I going to do, who's gonna take care of me when I'm in pain??"

"I'll tell Nikki to come over and help take care of you."

"Nikki is back in fucking Mexico and she haves her own life to live while taking care of her own damn son!"

"Babe calm down, I'll give her a call aight. Den we'll handle it from dere."

"Whatever Kash. Just take me the fuck home already." I said pouting

He shook his head as he leaned in and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"No don't fucking touch me and ya ass sleeping in one of the other rooms tonight." I said seriously.

He shook his head while starting the engine. "So you gonna kick me out my own room?" He says pulling out the crowded parking lot

"Yep nigga!" I said not giving him any type of contact

"It's coo, I still luh you doe."

"Whatever nigga."

If the motherfucker really loved me he wouldn't leave me here by my damn self!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Devin POV:

"Daddy!" Screamed Missy running towards me as I enter her classroom.

It was after school and her teacher Ms Owens wanted to talk about Missy grades.

"Hey baby girl." I said as embraced her hug.
I picked her up and hold her in my arms as she wraps her arms around my neck for support.

"Nice of you to join us Mr Stones." Says Ms Owens who's sitting behind her desk.

"How you doing?" I asked sitting me and Missy both down in the seat across from her.

She nods her head. "I've been fine."

Yes she have!
I didn't know how fine Ms Owens was until today , I mean I never came to Missy classes because that was her mother job but ever since she up and disappear not even trying to help take care of her child , I've been a single parent.

Ms Owens was a fine brown skin/ Indian women with long black hair that stops to the middle of her back, nice full lips, dark brown eyes. Her body was banging, with nice C cup breast that sit up high, the smallest waist I ever seen, and a nice backside that extended out only made her even more attractive.

As her long smooth legs fold across each other, I licked my lips.

"So the reason I asked you to come by is because Melisa grades is not as good as they used to be. Melisa is doing poorly in math, and she used to be top student."

"Is that right? So what do I need to do in order for her to get back on track." I said looking at Missy who haves her head down, looking embarrassed.

"Well I would appreciate if you can help her with her homework more often, and try to make her understand like she used too." She says looking in her files then pulling out some papers.

"These are some papers she and you can study together. Please get them done by Tuesday and send her to school with them so I can grade it. It's like extra credit, ya know to help out her grade."

I nod my head in agreement "Thanks Ms Owens. We'll have this done before ya know it." I said standing to my feet with Missy holding my right hand in hers.

"No problem, I believe in Melisa she's such an intelligent young lady, I just hope nothings distracting her at home. I mean I notice her mom stopped coming up to the school and stuff, what happen if you don't mind me asking?"

As soon as she said dat Missy instantly broke down into tears.
Ms Owens looks in confusion and shock as she puts her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god! Did I say something wrong?"

I pick up Missy as she continues to cry while I rubbed her back trying to console her.

"We'll see you later Ms Owens." I said as Missy lays her head on my shoulder still crying.

"I'm soo sorry." She mouthed.
I nod my head as we made our exit.

My poor baby girl