006 .

Devin POV:

I was silent, was she serious? Her own child, dead?

I gave her a long stare as I saw how serious she was.

"Why?" Was all I could process to say at dis moment

"Because she is a dead beat mother , who only cares about herself. Nicole isn't who you thinks she is, Devin."

"What you mean?" I asked sitting up

She bows her head as the words flew out her mouth. "Melisa isn't your daughter Devin."

"What?!" I said in disbelief.

What the fuck is she talking about?!

My nose started to flare as I thought of the thought of Missy not being mines.

"She isn't your child Devin. She's your father's child."

"What?!" It was like all I could say. What the fuck is going on?!

"She had an affair with your father Dev. Nicole is no good Devin. -"

"How long?" I asked cutting her off

"I knew from the beginning."

"How long!!" I started getting loud

"Two years Devin! Two fucking years!" She started to cry out.

"Why the fuck you never told me?!" I said in anger.

"I didn't wanna believe it myself, and the way you treated Missy and Nicole I didn't wanted to be the one to destroy it." She cries but I wasn't buying dat bullshit.

"Why the fuck should I believe dis shit?!"

"Cus I was apart of the deal to keep it on da Hush. Your father paid me to not say a word."

"Really Bethany?!" I Screamed her real name
"Money?! Fucking money?!" I yelled.

Missy peeks her head from the corner as I spotted her.

"Missy let's go." I said motion for her to come on

"But Daddy we just got here." She says in her innocent voice

"I said LETS GO!" I yelled at her, causing her to jump then running towards the car

"I'm sorry Devin, I'm soo sorry!" Mama Wilson calls out

"Fuck you , lose my number and you will never see Melisa again. But I can grant you wish should kill yo ass too." I sternly say gritting my teeth together.

"Please , forgive me. Don't involve Missy in dis."

"Is all the fuck about her. You and Nicole is dead to me n Missy. Fuck you bitches." I said slamming the door behind me

I stormed to the car as I unlock the doors and open Missy side for her. I was furious and looking at Missy I started to see some resemblance from my father in her.

"It's too tight Daddy." She says referring to the seat belt

POP!

I popped Melisa right in da lips as she begins to cry while her bottom lil quivers from the pain

"Shut dat damn crying up!" I yelled at her as she tries to lower her cries while sniffling.

Yeah imma kill dat bitch alright..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

** 3 days later, Wednesday **

It was 3 am when was laying in bed as I heard noise coming from down stairs. I was already stressed out from Kash not being here and now this.

"What the fuck." I said slowly climbing out of bed wrapping my robe around me, lightly open my door with my 9 mm in my hand.

I slowly went down the stair case when I heard another clash.

"Who the fuck is here?!" I called out in frustration but half terror.

Then it was siblack.I walked around the house downstairs cutting on ever light in ever room I walked in but there still wasn't no show of anybody and the noise stopped.

I put my 9 mm in Kash office on his desk as I looked all around observing the room

As I looked on his desk I noticed some papers that was highlighted the fuck up.

I removed the papers that was in top of them and pulled the papers in my hands.

Nicole aka Lyric
Devin
Kidd
Matthew

And so much other names I didn't recognize was up there.

But what took me all by surprise was when I read.

Divorce papers from Kash and some girl Mya Stevens.

What in the hell. I noticed that the papers haven't been filled out yet and saw a date that showed Kash got these papers about a week ago.

Is dis why he's going to Florida , is this where dis bitch is? We'll I guess I'll be taking a visit down there

I started trashing Kash room outta frustrated as I threw all his papers everywhere and yelled out loud.

"FUCKING LIAR!"

I realized that I needed to calm down for me and the babies sake. I can't be stressing like dis while I'm pregnant. But I sure as hell was gonna get Kash ass for dis bs.

As I closed and locked his office door I started to turn off all the lights I turned on.

I started to make my way back upstairs as I got to the top I looked back down at down stairs as hatred and betray was read all across my face then,

WHACK!

"Ahhhhhhh!" I hollered

It was like I saw my life flash before my eyes. It was like I was a feather floating in the air as I saw everything upside down then the right way

As I tumbled down ever step down the stair case it was like I was losing my breath ever step of the way.

As my head hit every step and my tears flew down my face as I scream it was like I was already dead

Then I finally came to the last step and den BOOM!

I landed flat on my stomach as I was laid across the floor as blood started to spill out

And everything became pitch black.