043 .

I will be ending this book at Chapter 50 , so things are about to start happening and a lot is about to be thrown at y'all , you ready ?

*
*
*

Lyric POV :

I was glad I was finally back home with my family , Javier , mama, and Kash.

After everything that happen in Miami I sat down and told Kash.

I look him in the eyes as he hunches over on the edge of the bed shaking his head .

"Please say something." I begged breaking the silence .

"What am I to say? You basically let the nigga feel like he had a shot so he went for it." He says so harshly .

I gasped .

"But it wasn't nothing like that, I swear!"

"Yeah," he gets up, "well I'll be back."

"Kash please can we just talk this out like adults?"

He looks at me giving me a blank stare .

"Later , aight. I'll gotta handle something real quick." He says as he looks at his buzzing phone .

I sighed as I held my head down while tears begin to form at the brim of my eyes .

"Does this mean your done with me?" I asked so softly from all the pain and hurt I was now feeling that I caused him to feel .

"I don't know." He says as he leaves out the bedroom leaving me there to cry in my sorrows.

Lord what have I done ??...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Devin POV:

"I can't believe she hates me." Says Korean as she keeps crying her eyes out reffering to her mother .

I pulled her closer to my chest as she lays her head on me while I rub thru her hair kissing the top of her head .

"She doesn't hate you , she's just hurt, she's going thru some things and she needs some time for her to recover from the pain. It hurts her to see that her child was rape by her own father, shit I would've been too." I said shaking my head as I could only imagine how disgusting and disturbing that is .

She shakes her head .

"No , you don't understand she made me do it with him." She says .

I twisted up my face as I looked down at her .

"What??"

"She made me have sex with him-"

"I know what you said but why?"