029 .

Nicole POV:

I watched as Devin slides the key to open his hotel door

He opens the door and let's himself in then holds it open for me while I follow behind.

"Thanks." I say as I hold on tight to my clutch and then take a seat on his sofa

I observed the suite as I admired how it was decorated.

It was elegant but clubish at the same time.

"This is nice." I say

"Thanks." Was all he say as he pours himself a glass of Ciroc

"You want some?" He asked.

"No , I'm good."

He nods his head and then makes a way over towards the living room as he sits down across from me.

He takes a sip of his glass before he speaks

"Aight so why you wanted to meet for?"

"To tell you the truth, the WHOLE truth."

"I'm listening?"

"Starting off with the reason why I left Harlem, is because my so called husband was abusing me and drugging me while I traffic my body for his underground business. I didn't mean to leave the way I did but -" I started to tear up

"It was the only way I could with him not knowing. I didn't wanna leave Melisa like that , but I needed to get away Dev. Please understand. I love Melisa with all my heart, I know I'm not the best mother in the world but I felt this was to protect her and myself. He already put his hands on her before."

"And I'm still going to kill that nigga for dat." He butts in

"I don't want her to look at me as if I don't care about her because I do. I just want to better myself before I come back in her life."

"So you think stripping is the solution to better yourself for Missy?? You can't pick n choose when you want to be in her life Nicole , I'm not about to let you fucked up my daughters heart. All that Lil girl ever do is talk about how much she misses you and feels like you don't give a fuck about her! And from the looks of it you don't look like you care at all, you down here making a new life and it ain't nothing better than what it was before."

"BUT I DO CARE ABOUT HER!" I cried out as I started to cry harder

"Then FUCKING SHOW IT!" he snapped.

"I'm trying, I'm going to Dev."

"When? When she's 12 , 13?? When?!"

I shook my head as I burry it into my hands.
I was silent as my mind was loud, so much I wanted to be said but I was afraid what might just happen

"You know I went to see ya mother right?" He says as he slightly chuckles.

I slowly lift my head up from my hands as my eyes widen

"You know what's crazy, she told me Missy isn't my child."

I gasped! How dare that bitch lie

"She's fucking lying Dev."

"That's what I thought too, but what drove me crazy is when she told me that Missy father is my father."

"What?! She's fucking lying!"

"I don't know what to believe anymore Nani, that's why I want all of us to take a DNA test."

"What?? So you don't believe me Devin??"

"I want to believe you , but you been lying for soo long Nicole, I just don't know. So I need you to come with me and Missy to the doctors in Harlem."

"Why the fuck don't you believe that's your child Devin, she looks just like you! Hell no I ain't about to take a DNA test if I already know who the damn father is."

"Did you ever sleep with my father Nicole?" He asked cutting me off

I took a big gulp of my spit as I swallow it back down

"Devin.."

"Did you?!"

"Yes."

I watched him as his jaw clenched and his fist balled.
He shakes his head as he stands to his feet

"I can't believe dis shit, you know you taking that damn DNA now."

"But-"

"Ain't no fucking buts Nicole , so pack yo shit and you coning with me before you make me do some shit we both will regret."

I nod my head to his response. I no longer wanted to live this life I was now living, and I no longer wanted to be hurt anymore.

I wanted to do right, and if it starts off with this DNA results den so be it

"I'm sorry Devin." I said as I wiped away the last Lil tears that was left on my face, as I stand to my feet

He stale face me as he opened the door and we made our exit.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

As I made my way into the bedroom there was Kash leaning next to the bed with his arms folded across his chest.

I rolled my eyes as I close the door behind me

"So are we gonna talk about this?" He asks breaking the silence

"Please can we not Kash."

"What did we go wrong Lee, we used to be soo honest with each other."

"I miss us , I miss how we used to be Lee, I hate sleeping in the same bed and I can't even hold nor touch you. All you been doing is giving me this silent treatment since I came back in the house."

"You fucking hurt me Kash, do you not see that. You lied to me , and your just now trying to make up for it cus you got caught."

"I wasnt hiding it from you Lee , I just didn't know when was the right time to tell. I honestly thought it was never a right time to tell."

"But the way you did things, was sooo messy Kash. I can't get over the fact that this bitch was in my house while my ass was in the fucking hospital sick n worry I may not have my child. She probably was all cozy up in my bed and probably with you for all I know."

"I told you I never fucked her, never even touch that girl like that Lee," he comes towards me grabbing my hands into his.

"I love you Lee, I would never cross you like that. Please believe me, you know me Lee for so long I only wanted to be with you and now that I finally got you I'm not about to fuck it up by sleeping with her." He says so seriously while looking deep into my eyes.

"We have a beautiful son to worry about Kash, we can worry about us later please." I say breaking away from his embrace

He buries his face into his hands as he shakes it

"If that's what you want Lee." He says walking out the room

I instantly drop to my knees as soon as the door closed behind him

I do love Kash with all my heart but I felt like things just wasn't adding up, the story and everything

I felt there was something more to it, I wanted to believe him but my mind is telling me not too

I didn't know how to feel at this point but if me and Kash wasn't happy, we could at least make Javier happy by being good coparents.

Being together wasn't in my head right now..