002 .

Mama Davis POV:
(Lyric Moms)

I rocked back n forth on the wooden floor as he slams the door behind him storming out.

Lawd what I am I going to do??! I need yo help

Tears stream down my face as I look out the closed window on the right side of me.

Living in this dump was horrible. I was now staying in the crack house with the other crack fiends, when Snake , my pimp came in and brutally beat on me because I stole some of his product from the safe.

I wanted justice and I wanted the fuck out this crack life but I was too addicted to it , and I really didn't see where I would be if I was to stop.

I look over to my left as I saw Mastika and her friends laughing at me.

"What the fuck soo funny?" I asked out of frustration as my nose flare.

"Bitch I'm laughing at you! Witcha crack head ass." She said laughing as her friends laugh at me too.

"I know ya ass ain't talking, you just the saame but worse." I stated

She stops laughing as she gulps her spit up balling her fist.

"Yeah bitch I heard about you sucking dick in the alleys for some dope. You ain't slick bitch." I said smirking as she stand there looking embarrassed in front of her friends.

"Bitch shut the fuck up!" She says balling her fist tighter this time.

"Or what?" I said giving her a side ways look

She quickly runs outta nowhere and uppercuts me in da jaw as her friends ran over and jumped in.

One kicking me in the ribs, another ranking my hair, and Mastika punching me constantly, I was helpless.

I tried all my strength to get up and fight back but they had me pin to the floor as they all took turns on me.

"What now bitch!" Mastika hollered as she n her friends stop.

I pulled my knees to my chest as tears n terror form in my eyes. Mastika hovered over me as she looked down and then SPAT right on my forehead.

"Ahhhh." I cried out as they laugh and made their exit out the crack spot.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nicole POV:
(Aka new name Lyric )

1 Month Later..

"Come on babyeh." Said Kidd as he helps me climb down from the yacht we was just on.

I looked at the view ahead to see nothing but a beautiful sunset and a gorgeous scenery with candles lit up, rose petals everywhere, and a beautiful decorated table with two seats and champagne sitting inside a bowl of ice.

"Kidd this is so beautiful." I said as I take in the scenery.

He chuckles at how excited and please I am.

"I thought you might be used to this." He says as we walked hand n hand to the lil decorated table.

I shook my head as I still looked ahead.
"No I haven't." Was all I said.

As we finally got closer it got even better, I didn't realize we was seated by the beach. Until we came to the top of the hill, all I saw was the water shore , the sunset right above it, and white man in a all black uniform dress as a servant with two plates in his hand and a pleasant smile on his face.

"Kidd you shouldn't had." I smiled at him while hugging him tightly.

"I enjoy yo company Lyric, and I wouldn't be any happier then to make you smile the way you are today. I notice how stress and worried you been this past month and all I wanna do is make ya happy." He said with a slight smile.

I smiled back as I let my head down blushing. He quickly lifts my head back up holding my chin, while pecking my soft lips twice.

"Don't ever put ya head down, I wanna see that beautiful smile of yours, OK?" He says

I nod my head for my response as I lick my bottom lip to taste his lips that he left on mines.

"Now let's eat." He says pulling my seat out for me as I sit down and then he goes to the seat across from me

The white man comes over and places our plates on the table as he opens the bottle of champagne pouring it into two champagne glasses.

"Enjoy yo meal." He says with a slight grin and walks away.

During the whole process Kidd couldn't lay his off of me.

"Why you looking so hard." I said getting a lil annoyed. I hate when people look at me for a long time, its like they trying to figure me out.

"Your beautiful. My bad I just can't stop looking at chu." He says.

"Thank you." I blushed.
He nods his head.

As we begin to eat we conversated too.
"So I gotta ask ya something?" Kidd says rubbing his hands together while leaning his elbows on the table sitting up more.

"Hmm?" I said while taking a bite of my well done steak.

"Why did you get yourself involved with Matthew?"

I almost choked on my steak as the words came outta his mouth.
How the fuck did he know about that?!

"What are you talking about?" I said putting my hand over my mouth as I tried to swallow the steak, acting like I don't know what the hell he talking about.

He gives me a straight face as he stares down into my eyes, obviously not buying my bs.

I gave in. "He took me in when I was going thru some things and I thought he genuinely loved and cared about me, but I guess not.." I mumbled the last part.

Oh god now I feel upset.

"So you married him even when he decided to put yo on drugs and sell yourself?" He says

Tears started to form in my eyes as I nodded my head.
"I know dumb right." I said letting my head hang low.

"Look at me ma." He demands as I lift my head back up to look at him.

"Don't cry over no nigga who treated you bad and made you seem like ya worthless because your not, at all." He states while caressing my wet cheek.

"I blame myself , I should've left when I had the chance , I should've told somebody. I could've done something." I cried out.

Kidd got up and walked over to my side rubbing my back while leaning down.

"It's okay Lyric, you did escape it might had not been sooner but it better than not leaving at all."

I nod my head as I wiped away my tears.

"Thanks Kidd. Thank you for understanding."

"I will always understand , aight."

I nodded my head.

"But I'm saying, do you want dude dead?" He asked me seriously.

"WHAT?!"