038 .

Lyric POV :

We pulled up to Sugar as I observed the long line outside that extends from the back of the club.

"Wow, its crowded." I said looking out the tinted window .

Ghost looks over to me nodding his head .

"He haves the best girls in Flordia." He says opening his side of the door .

"I see."

He comes over to my side opening the door, as I made my exit he grabs my hand in his as he closed the door and we walked up towards the entrance skipping the whole line as people mugged us and bitches mumble shit under their breath .

"Are you on the list?" Ask the built bodyguard who stood in front of the entrance with a tablet in his hand .

"Ghost." Was all he said as the lightskin man started looking at the tablet scrolling .

Seconds later he looks up and nods his head while stepping to the side releasing the ropes to let us in as he handed us our VIP passes .

We walked pass as we both held the passes in our hands then made our way over to the VIP section .

The club was pack and it was fill with nothing but ass, titties, strong liquor, thirsty males and even females, and cat .

I observe the club as a couple cuties danced on each private stage of theirs clapping their asses and doing tricks on the pole .

I particularly watch one girl who looked so familiar , I couldn't get her name out but I knew I knew her from somewhere .

I shrugged my shoulders as Ghost directs me to the table were a white woman stand with ropes behind her .

This August guy was very serious and fancy about his business , I've noticed .

"Hello , may I get you guys name?" She asked .

"Ghost and this is Lyric she accompanying me today for our meeting with August." He says .

She nods her head as she looks at the tablet in her hand and then nods stepping to the side releasing the ropes as we sat in our own VIP section.

"He should be with you guys shortly." She says

We both nod our head at her , understanding .

"May I offer you guys something to drink?" She asked .

"Yes , lemme get a Peach Ciroc and for the lady." Ghost says looking over at me waiting for me to order .

"A sex on the beach , lite please." I say,  trying to maintain my figure .

She nods her head as she types it down into the tablet .

"Coming right up." She says walking away getting our drinks .

As we waited for our drink and August to arrived me and Ghost started searching for our next beauties that will be joining our business .

"I think I like her , she seems focused and very artistic with her dancing." I said pointing towards a brown skin beauty that was stripping on one of the stages .

Ghost nods his head.
"I fucks wit her body , DAT ass nice and perky." He says sounding so unprofessional .

I bust out laughing .
Guys are soo typical , when it comes to ass and titties .

"Wow!" Was all I said .

"Just saying." He says as we both chuckle .

The woman finally comes back with our drinks handing it to us .