030 .

Kash POV:

Everything's been so distant between me and Lee since the last debate we had.

And truth be told I miss her dearly, we haven't been doing nothing together.

No talking, no laughing, no sex and we didn't even cuddle although we sleep in the same bed.

All she's been doing is taking care of Javier and when she wasn't doing that she was gone and out the house shopping.

I just wanted to touch n hold my babyeh again, but she was pushing me away so much I felt as if she didn't even care for me anymore.

At this point I didn't know what to do and to be honest I don't think Lee wants me to do anything but let her be.

"Ayo wassuh man, what you doing here? Ain't you suppose to be home with Lee and the baby." Says Mase as he daps me up entering the trap house.

I shook my head as I inhale the blunt that was in my hand

"Mane shit ain't so tight at home right now?" I said looking off into space just picturing how it would be right now if I was home.

"What happen?" He asked taking a hit himself

"I've been trying to make up and all for Lee but it just feels like she ain't never gonna let up. I love her to death G but a nigga can only try so much."

"Mane don't quit on her, she just feels betrayed Mane , I know Lee still haves feelings for you its just right now she haves a funny way showing it." He tries to reason

"Mane , I don't know anymore. But I ain't quitting on her but if she comes to me with some divorce shit and we ain't even fully marry yet man I don't know what I'll do."

"Mane y'all gonna figure it out just give her some time to process." He tells me while patting me on the back before dapping me up then making his exit.

God please give me the solution ..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

"So you really considering getting back into the streets after you just had a newborn??" Says my mother in disbelief

"I have to mom, I'm ready to get back to business and make my own wealth."

"Is this because of Kash and what happen Lee?"

I shook my head no.

"No ma , I just wanna go back to getting my owns."

"But you have a baby to raise Lee." She says trying to get it thru my head

Although she was right, I still wasn't paying her no mind. I knew what I wanted to do and I could still raise Javier as I hustler.

"Look ma, I know what I'm going to do. Now you can help out but you aunt about to tell me what I can and not do."

She shakes her head as she looks me up and down.

"Well if this is what you really wanna do Lee, den I'll watch Javi when your not around. Just don't do nothing crazy and be careful okay?"

"Of course." And as soon as I said that in walks in Kash

Ma leaves the scene as she grabs her cup of water and goes upstairs to Javier's room

"So hustle huh?" He says leaning against the wall folding his arms over his chest.

I stale face him as I saw the anger that was soon building in his face expression.

"Why the fuck is you trying to go back in the game if I'm already supporting us?? I thought we decided you quit the game and be a stay home mom?!" He started to get loud

"Well I changed my mind Kash, I don't wanna be trapped in this house any longer. I'm ready to hit the streets and get back to work."

"But you can't you have a SON now to watch after, you can't be out there getting yourself in trouble. What am I suppose to do when something happens to you huh??!"

"FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT!" I hollered.

"I'm tired Kash, tired of it all. I wanna do something that I'm comfortable with.. and to be honest this isn't it." I mumbled the last part

"But I thought we both wanted this." He says not understanding

"You wanted this." I say softly as tears starts to roll down my eyes.

I love Kash and Javier with all my heart, but I wasn't really ready for a child. I did it for Kash because I knew if I was to got an abortion he would never forgive me.

I thought after having Javier I would somewhat get comfortable with this lifestyle of staying home raising a child, but I wasn't.

Kash looks me deeply into the eyes as he walks out the kitchen leaving me in there with hurt and pain.

Lord what did I just do..