004 .

Kash POV:

As Lyric peacefully slept, I decided to call Nikki to see wassuh.

I knew Lyric was upset with me, being dat I'm leaving a 8 months pregnant woman home alone to take care of herself, but I had to handle dis business or shit wasn't gonna be so good for me n my fam.

Dats why I decided to call Nikki to see if she can help out, while I'm gone.

Ring Ring Ring!

"Hello?" She answer on the third ring.

"Wassuh Nick, its Kash."

"Oh Heey Kash, wassup?"

"Aye I was seeing if you busy this week coming up."

"Um no, not dat I know of but why?"

"Well I'm leaving to Florida to handle some bizness and I'ma be gone for a week. So I was wondering if you can please come up here and help take care of Lee why I'm gone." I politely asked her.

She was silent for a good second.
"Mmm, Kash you know I have to take care of Ahmir as well."

"Yeah yeah, I know so you can bring him up here too. I'll pay for you guys plan tickets if its dat serious."

"Okay, First Class. Yanno me and my son travel the best way as possible."

I chuckled, this trick had the nerve to make suggestions on how to travel wit my damn money I'm paying for her.

"Ya know what as a matta fact , I'ma just have my pilot Joe come and pick you guys up in my private jet."

"Well den dats even better!" She exclaimed.

"Well aight , thanks n I'll see y'all on Sunday before I leave."

"Okay later."

"Aight." I said ending the call.
I look to Lyric's side of the bed still sleeping hearing her light snores.

I easily n quietly get up from my side of the bed to go towards her and softly kissed her on her forehead as she turns over to the other side that faces my side of the bed.

"I luh you Baby girl, member I'm doing this for us." I whisper into her ear to only see a smile spread across her face as she continues to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nicole POV:

Ever since that last talk I had with Kidd I was a lil distant towards him

Like did he really ask me did I want Matthew dead? Like why, because of my stupidity by putting up with his shit?

I didn't know how to answer dat question, so when he asked all I could do was say What. How the fuck did he even know about Matthew in the first place, is what I really wanted to know.

So much was running thru my damn head.

"What you thinking about?" Asked Kidd as he made his way over towards me as I sat on the all white leather couch watching Love Don't Cost A Thing on the 70' flat screen

"Oooh nun , just watching this movie." I lied.

He scrunched up his nose as if he knew I was lying.

"Really Lyric?"

"What?"

"Why you lying for? For real wassuh?"

I sighed as I try to put it in these words I'm about to say in the nicest way.

"Why the fuck did you ask me if I wanted Matthew killed? Do y'all have some type of beef or sum?" I asked him

He shook his head as he lightly chuckles like shit is funny so I looked at him sideways.

"You really don't remember me huh?" He asked.

I looked at him crazy. What the fuck he talking about, I just met his ass. Did I?

"I figured you wouldn't being that you was Drugged when we met."

"What the fuck you talking about Kidd?"

"I'm talking about when 'Yo Husband' was having you sell yo ass I was one of yo customers."

"What the fuck?!" I said in disbelief.
"Why are you now just telling me dis?!"

"Cus I didn't know how to tell ya, I thought you might be upset and nothing to do wit me."

"So what are you , a stalker or sum?"

He laughs. "Never dat babyeh, I'm just tryna be your rescuer. I'm tryna show you the finer things in life, a better life dat you ain't never live."

"How many other girls you fucked dat was working for Matthew?"

"None, just you. You was all I ever wanted. And now dat I got you to myself I don't wanna lose you Lyric."

I was stunned. I didn't know what the hell to say.

"How did you know of Matthew anyways?"

"We used to do bizness together, but I got out dat type of game a long time ago and started my own business."

"Oh so you used to be involved wit the trafficking shit too?"

"Like I said a long time ago. I'm doing my own thing now."

"And what is exactly dat that you do?"

"I own a Sugar club and dat restaurant Hickory." He says

"What's Sugar Club?" I asked

"A strip club."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

I put my index finger on my bottom lip. "Hmm how would you feel if I asked you can I participate in dis Sugar Club?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean I want to dance Kidd." I said blanky

"Really Lyric?"

"Yes!"

"But why?"

"For fun, The experience."

"You my Lady, I aint having you strip fuck dat. You want to experience on a pole den I'll buy one to put in da room. Den I'll be yo audience while I throw some money on you."

I pouted. "Let me please Kidd, this is my desire." I begged poking my bottom lip out.

"I said no Lyric, end of discussion."
He said getting up walking off into the kitchen

We'll see about dat.