005 .

Lyric POV:

I woke up to an empty bed with a note laying next to me.

To My Fiancée

Dear Baby Girl I Know You Still Upset With Me But I Just Want You To Know Dat I Luh You And I'm Doing Dis For Us n Javier. I Know I Told You I Wasn't Suppose To Leave Until The Afternoon, But I Had To Take An Early Flight. I'm Sorry Babyeh, But I Promise When I Get Back I Will Make It Up! Oh, and Nikki Is Coming Over To Help Out and She's Bringing Ahmir. As Soon As My Flight Ends I Will Give You a Call To Check Up On You. I Love You Mrs Jones, And After My Son Comes Den We Going To Start Planning Our Wedding. I Can't Wait To Be Laid Up Wit The Two Of You, Luh You Girl And Don't Do Nun Crazy While I'm Gone. You Are My World n I Wouldn't Trade You For Anybody, So Smile Wit Dat Pretty Smile Of Yours n Just Trust Me On Dis Babyeh!

Love Kash , Your Future Husband

I smiled as I read the letter from the beginning to the end. Kash always know what to say.

I heard a soft tap on the door as I was in thought. I put the letter down on the dresser and made my way over to door.

I slowly open it to be face to face wit Nikki.

"Hey bihh!" She says loudly.

I giggled "Girl Hush for you make me can't a headache."

"Oh girl my bad. How's my baby doing?" She said rubbing my tummy referring to Javier.

"He's good, but right now he's starving. Aint dat right Javier." I said looking down at my tummy as if he can understand me.

As soon as those words came out my mouth he kicked me. I grabbed onto my stomach as I looked at Nikki who gasped then begin to giggle.

"Oh yeah he hungry alright." She teased

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Girl lemme clean myself up so I can feed me n him both."

"No get dress n den we can go to IHOP." She says excitedly.

"Aight, where's my godson?"

"In the room sleep."

I nodded my head as I turned on the shower and started to undress as Nikki made her exit

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Devin POV:

"Baby girl its almost time to go. Did you wash up?" I called out to Missy from downstairs.

"Yesss Dada!" She hollered back

"Okay come down so I can see how ya look?"

"Otay!" She sings skipping down the stairs

Missy was wearing a long sleeve pink button down polo shirt with some white Levi jeans on and some all pink UGGs with the pink bows in the back of it on her feet.
Her hair was twisted in the front as the rest hanged straight down to her the middle of her back as her diamond encrusted heart shape earrings complimented her all hazel brown eyes.
My princess was soo beautiful.

"You look stunning baby girl." I complimented her as she smiles and bends as if she's bowing

"Thank yah very much." She cooes as I begin to laugh at her silliness.

"You bringing yo Elsa doll?" I asked her, she loved that doll with her all her heart she took it everywhere we went ever since I bought it for her bday, I'm surprised she ain't got it in her hand.

She shook her head no. "I don't wanna bring it today, I big girl." She states putting her hands on her hip shifting her weight

I laughed at how serious she was. "Well dats good, but remember your always gonna be Daddy lil princess , okay?" I said bending down to her height

She nods her head and pecks my forehead. "Let's go old man." She says tugging on my collar

"Okay watch out now!" I laughed.

I strapped Missy up in her car seat as I went to the drivers seat and crank up as we rolled out.

As my music blare thru the speakers Missy leaned over and tap my shoulder.

I turned the music down and looked at her thru my view mirror.
"Yes baby girl?"

"Dada can you play my song pweeaaaseee?!" She begged.

I nodded my head as I went on my phone and searched for her song on my playlist.

Seconds later Faneto by Chief Keef started playing.

"Who the .. Is you ion know.. Pull up on yo block we gonn blow .. Run .. Run from the po.. Gas what I smoke .." Sanged Missy in the back while bobbing her head.

This was the clean version. I never understood why she liked this song soo much but it was catchy tho.

I laughed at how she was soo into the song, my princess was a lil Thug.

** 30 min later **

After our nice drive we finally arrived to our destination.

I unstrapped Missy as she jumped into my arms and I walked to the modern home.

I locked my car as I knocked on the door.

Seconds later the door swung open to an dark skin older looking woman with black long hair that was pin up in a bun and was wearing a black long dress that stops to her ankles with some flats on.

"How you doing, Mama Wilson." I said as she let me in.

"I'm fine and you?" She asked taking Missy from my arms placing her into hers.

"I been aight."

"Dats good. Come in have a seat let's talk, we have soo much to catch up in."

"We do indeed." I said taking a seat on the red leather couch.

"How's mama baby?" She asked Missy while holding her in the air as Missy giggled.

"Good grandma, Good!" She laughed.

"Dats good sweetie, how bout you go in the kitchen and get yourself a treat okay, grandmama made her favorite cookies." She cooed.

"Yay!" Says Missy excitedly as she skips her way to the Kitchen

Mama Wilson smile instantly disappears when Missy leaves the room.

"You know she's gone right?" I said without trying to sugar code it.

She nods her head. "I know she misses her dearly." She says referring to Missy

I nod my head in agreement.

"I need ya help."

"What's dat?" She asked.

"I need to know how can I get in contact with her."

"Okay but I need ya help too."

"Speak to me." I said

"I want her dead."