detention

Before i start i just want to let everyone that i will not fix my spelling mistakes till after the book is completed and even then that will take time. If you cant handle the fact that there are errors please either wait to read my story or don't read it at all. I don't mean to be rude but it is honestly frustrating to constantly get comments on the fact that i have things misspelled when i already know that.  There is also some chapters that may be triggers for some people. I wrote this book when I was going through a tough time and by writing it out it helped me. I hope you enjoy the book and let me know of any questions you may have.
------------

Beep, Beep, Beep

My alarm clock beeps, I quickly turn it off and get out of bed, the morning light shinning down on me. It's the first day back to school so I grudgingly walk to my closet to find a white shirt that says ugh, Monday on it and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I slip on my black sandals and run downstairs. I cut up some strawberries and eat them for breakfast, and chug a glass of orange juice. I put the dishes in the sink, heading back upstairs to finish getting ready. I am not a huge fan of make up nor are my brothers so I just add some mascara and some eyeliner with some Chapstick, after I have brushed my teeth. I run back down stairs with my backpack swung on my shoulder. I open the door and am about to step out the door when someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jacob asks.

"To school." I say in a duh tone

"I can tell you right now that you sure as heck are not walking to school on your own. Instead Ethan is taking all of you guys to school." Jacob says.

"I would rather walk, thanks for the offer though." I reply sass laced in my voice.

"That wasn't a suggestion Emma, your brother is taking you and that's final." He replies.

I contemplate what to do for a second and after weighing my options I decide it wont go anywhere. so with a little roll of my eyes I sigh and sit on the couch pulling my phone out to text my friend Cammie to tell her I might be late to first hour because my brother is taking me. She quickly replies saying she will save me a seat. It always takes my brothers forever to get ready in the morning and so most of the time I am late but my teachers don't normally care and so my brothers are always late.

After about 30 minutes of my brothers screwing around We are finally in the car off to school.

"Okay boys do you remember what your job is today?" Ethan asks.

"Keep an eye on Emma." My 4 other brothers say in unison.

"Hey I can look after myself thank you very much." I say defensively.

"Ya right Boys make sure she doesn't get into any trouble and if she does report back to me or Jacob." Ethan says.

"Whatever." I say crossing my arms across my chest letting out a big breath of air.

When we get to school I am surprised to see that I still have ten minutes to get to class and so I walk to my locker and put everything in it and get all of my things in an order so that I can get my books easily before each class hour. I close my locker and see a guy standing next to me, leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Hi I'm Chris." he says holding his hand out for me to shake and I gratefully accept his kind gesture.

"Hi Chris, I'm Emma." I say shaking his hand.

"And I'm her older brother so scram." I here Alex say from behind me causing Chris to quickly walks away.

I sigh, turning around coming face to face with my twin brother. I mean he is only technically older by  3 minutes. We were born on two different days he was born on December 12th at 11:59 and I was Born on December 13th at 12:02 but he just loves to rub it in.

"I had it all under control Alex. "I sigh turning away not wanting to talk to him anymore.

He grabs my arm, turning me around.

"He was clearly flirting with you." He says.

"No he wasn't all he did was introduce himself Alex. Not every boy who I come into contact with is trying be with me. Now if you will excuse me you are going to make me late to my first class so goodbye Alex." I say turning around and running to first hour Geometry.

When I walk into the class Mr. turner stares right at me.

"Well Miss, Emma so kind of you to join us, take a seat and when class is over please come see me."

I quickly take my seat next to Cammie and he begins class. After the bell rings and the rest of the class has left I walk up to Mr. Turners desk.

"What is it you needed to talk to me about Mr. Turner?" I ask.

"I know you are always late to first hour and there is a new policy strictly for attendance and from now on you will be receiving a detention for being late to your first hour class." he says as he hands me a pink slip. I read over it and It says after school detention on it.

"What you're giving me a detention when I didn't even Know about this that isn't fair Mr. Turner." I say speaking my opinion.

"Then I presume you will be on time to first hour from now on." He says turning his attention back to the computer in front of him signaling I can go.

"I was only a few seconds late Mr. Turner." I argue.

"Its final, now just take the detention and get out of my sight." He replies. 

I walk out anger rolling off me in waves, how can he even do that to me, with no warning at all. I begin making my way to English 10 and of course I just so happen to bump into My brother Lucas.

"Hey sis how was first hour?" He asks.

I am so angry that I don't think before I say.

"Why do you care?" I ask anger seeping into my words as I continue walking but he grabs my arm turning me around.

"Excuse me?" he asks looking directly into my eyes.

"I asked why do you care?" I say full of attitude.

"Ok look sis 1) You better stop with your dang attitude I am your brother and you will respect me as such and 2) what's up your ass today?" He states.

"Nothing just leave me alone." I say calming down a bit.

I try hiding the pink detention slip by slipping it in my back pocket, because I know if my brothers see it I will get into a lot of trouble although with the way I just talked to my brother I am going to get in so much trouble.

"What did you just slip into your back pocket?" He asks.

"Nothing okay Just leave me alone." I say turning around to walk to my next class.

He pulls the slip out of my pocket and I quickly turn to see his face with nothing but anger on it. I quickly run away and get to my next class before he has the chance to say anything else or hold me back. The rest of my classes goes by really fast and I somehow manage not to run into Lucas or any other of my brothers for the rest of the day which could either mean he is giving me space or he has already talked to Ethan and has been instructed not to confront me. I would prefer the first one but I highly doubt it. When the last bell rings I make my way to detention rather quickly staying there till I am dismissed. When I am able to leave I run home before any of my brothers see me and have the chance to drive me home. Once I get home I run up to my room, lock the door, jumping onto my bed. I should have until 7 before all of the boys will be home so I have till then before I get yelled at and possibly punished so I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.