getting to know new people

Emma

When Tristan left I wnt back to my room and took a nap. When I woke up I say that it was 9:30 and I had half an hour to get over to Tristans. I jump out of ben and up on a pair of skini jeans with a black shirt with the quote keep calm and remembers whose boss On it. I slip on some flip flops and run downstairs to see all the guys ready to go. Celia and Camelia are here in matching out fits.

"Okay boys lets get over there." I say pushing them all out of the housse while I grab my twins. I buckle them in their carseats and hop in the drivers seat with Aiden in the passenger side. When we get to the house I put the car in park and grab Celia while Aiden grabs Camelia. We walk in and Tristan walks over to us.

"Are these girls my daughters?" He asks and I just shake my head yes.

"They are just adorable." he says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Hey girls there are some toys over there by the couch that you can play with." he says.

Me and aiden put the girls down and the waddle over to the toys. Tristan hands me a can of Dr. Pepper and I gladly accept it.

"Are we going to be talking buisness tonight or are we just getting to know eachotheer?" I ask.

"You have been through a lot today lets just have you meet some of the new members." Tristan says.

"Okay." I say.

Tristan pulls me away from Aiden and He takes me to meet the new people. The only name I attempted to leard was Angela becaus that is the girl that Tristan was on the phone with last night and he keeps looking at her with love and lust. After I meet everyone I said bye to everyone and grabed Aiden and the twins and we headed back home. Once I got the twins to sleep I turned on the T.V. and me and Aiden watched shows until the world around me goes dark.

(A/N:Sorry for the short chapter and thanks to everyone who has helped me to work hard.)