What happened?

Nathaniel

I here Emma's voice come over the intercom telling us that she wants to see us. I walk out of my room and head downstairs to find that all of the boys are already down here. They are all sitting in their original spots and I go and sit in mine. Emma stands in front of us and her face is tearstaned with make-up running down her face and her eyes are all red and puffy.

"As you all may know I made a deal with the hell boys leader." she says and all of us boys clap.

"Yes it is a huge improvement for our gang but along with that so does our security. The leader of the hell boys is very powerful and he knows how to take advantage of people and things so I need all of you boys to not trust him right away." She says and we all shake our heads.

"Okay we have a meeting set up to meet the rest of his gang tomorrow at 10 and being the only girl I need Ryder, Aiden, and Alex by me at all times." she says and we all shake our heads.

"The rest of you are to never let your gaurd down. Understand?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." We all say in unison.

"Great now do you have any questions regaurdin gomorrow?" She asks.

I raise my hand.

"Yes Nate?" She asks.

"It's actually not regaurding tomorow but why was Alex so worked up when he heared the gang leaders voice?" I ask and her face goes pale.

"He has a history of hurting girls." Alex says.

Emma just stands there and she looks on the verge of tears. In a second flat she changes her composer and she is back to normal or so I thought. we continue staring at her and Alex jumps up like some wiild animal and runs over to Emma right as she falls backk and passes out.

"Okay all boys out side but Nate go to your room." Ryder yells.

I don't argue and head to my room. I go sit on my bed with my laptop and start watching Netflix. After about an hour someone knockes on my door.

"Come in." I say walking towards the door.

Alex comes in my room with a face of pure anger and rage. He pins me against the wall. I know he is just being a good brother and I know if I struggle it wont end good for me.

"I have worked way to damn hard to get her where she is today. She has been through hell and back and has always kept a smile so if you ever hurt her or send her into this state ever again I will kill you I don't care who you are of what oath I made she is my sister and I would do anything to help her live the life she deserves to live." He spits at me.

"I Know how it is Alex I have a younger sister who is autistic I have had to watch her get teased and bullied for something she couldnt coontrol." I say.

"If only her life was that easy." Alex says.

"What do you mean easy?" I ask getting defensive.

"Look I know that had to have been horrible to watch but the things I have seen done to my sister are things you wouldnt even imagine." He says.

"Like what?" I ask curious.

"That is something you have to ask her." He says.

"It couldn't have been that bad." I say.

"She was raped at the age of 15." Alex says.

Those words almost tear me apart. my mouth dropes open and my eyes widen.

"But she is so strong and capable of protecting herself." I say.

"She wasnt always. When she was younger she was a small frail girl who kept to herself and well didnt know how to fight." He says.

"When did you find out what had happened to her?" I ask.

"Look I have already said to much." He says.

before I have time to respond the door opens and Emma walks in.

"Alex can you give us a minute?" She asks.

"But-" He starts.

Emma just gives him a death glare and he leaves without a word shutting the door behind him.

"I have keot this from you long enough and you are a lot more curiouse than any of the other guys so what do you want to know?" She asked.

"I want to know how your brothers found out you got raped I mean thats not really something you just flat out tell someone." I ask.

"It was about 6 weeks after it had happen and I had been more reserved and my brothers could tell something was wrong but they never pushed for answers. so around 6 weeks after I got sick and at first they just thought it was the flu but it continued for a week straight and I always felt fine in the eavining so they took me to the doctor and explained everything that had been happening to me and so they did a few tests and when the nurse came back she said that I was pregnant. Jacob had gone with me and he went crazy when we got home he started yelling at me and blaminng me for the situation I was in and when Ethan hurd the yelling he came in and calmed Jacob down enought and then I told them that it wasnt my choice and that I had been raped. We tried to hide it from the others as long as possible but I ended up being pregnant with twins so my belly grew faster than expected so we had to tell them all." She says.

"Did you keep them?" I ask.

"Yes I did we named the Cilia and Camelia." She says.

"Will we ever be able to see them?" I ask.

"Aiden has already seen them but yes. Actually they are coming with us to the meeting tomorrow at 10." She says.

"What are they doing going to that?" I ask.

"The leader of the hell boys is their father." She say.

my mind goes blank and its hard to think.

"Thats why Alex freaked when he herd his voice." I say.

"Yup but the leader told me why he did it and though I dont agree with it I can't live in fear my whole life." She says.

"Did you ever go into full detail with anyone on the night you were raped?" I ask.

"No I cant even think about it for to long without breaking into tears." She says.

"Okay well if you ever need someont to talk to about it im here." I say.

"Thanks Nate." She says standing up and walking to the door but before she leaves she turns around.

"Get some sleep we have a big day tommorow." She says the leaves shutting the door behind her leaving me to process all the events of tonight.