he's back

Emma

"Emma wake up we are at the mall." Jake says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Come on I'm taking you shoping but first lets go and get something to eat in the food court." Jake states.

"right sorry." I say shyly.

"It's fine, you've just had a bad day." He says helping me out of the car.

"How bad was it when I talked to them?" I ask.

"Well Alex called me and asked i knew where you were. I just told him i had no clue." He says.

"Oh so they are trying to figure out where I am staying?" I say.

"Ya so how long are you staying out of school?" He asks.

"Probably a week because I cant miss any more learning time than that." I say.

"Then when are you going to go back and live with your brothers?" He asks.

"I dont want to live with them anymore I am going to get a job and buy a house all on my own I am sick and tired of being treated like I cant handel myself when they know damn well I can." I say.

"What do you mean they know you can?" He asks.

"Um... I um... i."

"Okay its fine just take your time you can tell me when you are ready." he says.

"I'm sorry,"I say. "I just can't bare to think about it."

"That bad?"

"Yup."

"Okay well let me go get you something to eat."

"kk I will take a bigmac with a medium fry and a water." I say.

He just stares at me slightly confused.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I ask.

"Um... I um.. okay I will be right back." he says turning around to get my food.

I sit at a table and just sit there looking around when I spot him walking into the food court and I put my head in my hands and call the only person I can.

"Hello?" Alex asks.

"Hey Alex please don't tell anyone I am telling you this or that I even called but um He is here and I dont know what to do." I say frantically.

"He as in Tristan he." He asks.

"Yes." I say

"Okay um where are you." he asks.

"At a mall Im not sure where." I say.

"Okay who are you with?"

"A friend." I say.

"Emma I need details."

"Okay I'm with Jake please don't tell the others I just need time and I didn't expect this to happen he moved out of the state a long time ago he isn't suposed to be back." I say tears threatening to spill but I suck it up an listen.

"Did you bring your gun?" he asks.

" No I left it with the rest of my wepons."

"Where are your wepons?" He asks.

"My hand held is in my underwear drawr." I say.

"Okay do you know where you are staying." He asks,

"Um no but Jake juust got back and he can tell you." I say handing the phone to jake telling him to tell Alex where we are staying.and he hands the phone back to me.

"Plaese don't tell the others this has to stay between us." I plead.

"Okay just dont make eye contact and act normal and I will see you in a few hours." He says.

"Okay love you bro."

"Love you to." I say hanging up the phone.

"What was that all about." Jake asks me.

"Um just an emergency and thing that has to do with what you asked me earlier. Alex is the only one who treats me normal so I trust him." I say.

"Oh okay well lets go shopping for you." He says after I finish eating.

"Okay." i say holding his hand and walking to the first store.

After we finish shopping he takes us to a 'cabin' but honestly it looks more like a mansion in the woods. It is basically like a house with 3 stone spillers on one side and on the other there is 3 white columns. We walk in getting unpacked before eating dinner as I slowly drift off too sleep on the couch.