Truth 2

Emma

I reach the apartment complex that Colton gave me directions to. I park my bike and walk up to the door knocking on it. In a matter of seconds the door oppens and I am engulfed in a hug.

"What the hell are you doing here Em?" Cassy asks.

"I am here to see the boss." I say.

"Are you insane?" She asks.

"Probaby." I state.

"Okay well he is upstares in his room probably with some slut." She says.

"He never changes." I say.

Cassy Lets me in and I walk up the stares to the room and I see a gaurd outside of the door. I walk up to him and go to open the door when he takes my hand.

"I am sorry miss you cant go in there he is busy." He says.

"I dont give a damn if he is in the middle of a plan I came here to see him and I will not take no for an answer." I yell.

Tristan must have herd me because he told the guard to let me in.

I walk in and see he is sitting in his bed surprisingly alone and clothed.

"Why did you come here when you know I want you dead?" He says.

"I came to drop off some stuff from the leader of the copper bloods." I say plainly while putting some paper on the end of the bed

"Oh so now they are sending defensless girls to do their buisness for them?" He asks.

a wave of anger flows over me and I do my best to ignore his comment.

"Yeah something like that." I say.

"Do they even know I want you dead?" He asks.

"No but they have faith in me I mean I am a hell of a lot stronger than any of those boys." I say.

"I dought that." He says.

"Whatever I have to go." I say and start walking to the door but I turn around.

"Oh and stay stupid I say shutting the door and running out of the house and to my bike I hear a few gun shots but am to out of range to be hit.

It is around 6:30 when I get back to the wearhouse there so the boys should have just made dinner. I walk in and am being pulled up the stares and shoved in a room.

"What the hell were you thinking ging to see Tristan He could have killed you!" Adien yells at me.

"I just went to give him some paperwork from our gang so just calm down okay? I came back in one piece and i am perfectly fine." I say.

"Whatever just don't do it again." He says.

"Okay." I say knowing there is no use in arguing with him.

"Good now lets go eat we decided to order pizza." He says.

"I'm not that hungry tonight." I say truthfully.

"Are you okay you have been acting weird since you came back from Tristans."

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a lot on my mind." I say.

"Okay well I am going to go get food so fill free to go to your room and get changed." He says.

"Great thanks I will be down in a bit." I say.

Okay when I became a part of their gang 2 years ago they let me go shoping for cloths that could stay here so that I don't have to move cloths from one place to the other witch I really apreciated. So I walk to my room and grab a pair of black yoga pants with a blue strip at the top and a sports bra that matches the blue stripe. Most of the cloths I have hear are ones I train iin and most of the guys here have already seen me in my bra so I can walk around the house in whatever outfit i choose. I Put myt hair in a messy bun and run down stares. I walk into the kitchen and see every guy stuffing their face with pizza. I walk over to the fridge and get the stuff to make myself a salid and i make it grabing a few breadsticks on my way to the table. I sit down and start eating when I feel like all eyes are on me. I look up and see every guy looking at me or more like my stomach.