Help

Alex

I Hang up the phone and leave my room entering Emmas and I grab her hand held out of her top drawer. I put it on my pants behind my back and covering it with my shirt. I walk down stars and Jacob grabs my arm spinning me around.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"A friend of mine is in trouble and I need to go help." I half lie.

"Okay be safe I don't need another sibling disapearing." He says.

"Yeah I know." I say.

He lets go of my arm and I get to my car and pull out of the driveway starting the long drive to the adress Jake gave me.

~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of driving I finally arive at the adress and I see jakes car in the driveway and I go up to the door and knock on the door and steping back from the door. a few seconds later the door opens and showes a very worried Emma.

"I am going outside for a minute i will be right back." she yells

"Okay just give me a yell if you need help." He yells back.

She stepes outside shutting the door behind her. she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Okay we have to hurry up if i stay to long Jacob will start to suspect something." I say.

"Okay ya." she says removing her arms.

I go behind my back and pulls out my hand gun and hand it to her. She placed it behind her back in her pants covering it with my shirt. I also pull out a whole container of amunition handing it to her.

"I don't want you leaving this house with out your gun loouded. got it?" I ask.

"Ya I know." she says.

"Are you sure it was him?" I ask.

"I'm positive." she says.

"Okay well you know i cant keep that a secret I have to tell the boys so they are awaire that he is back." I say concerned.

"Yeah yeah I know." She says.

"Okay you can come and visit whenever and I am only staying for a week and then I am going to have to go to school but when I am there I am going to ignore all of you but we can meet after school." She says in a seriouse tone.

"Okay Maybe I will come by on friday and bring you some of your stuff." I say.

"Sounds good to me." She says.

"Well I should go." I say.

"Yeah. Please keep me updated on the others though I need to know if they find out anything." She says.

"Okay will do." I say hugging her and walking back to my car.

I get in the drivers side and take off back to our house.

When i get home all the boys are in the living room and all heads turn to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. How was your friend.?" Jacob asks.

"He just needed help." I say.

"Oh ok cool." Jacob replys.

"Yeah um he was actually helping me." I say.

"With what? Having girl problems?" Ethan asks jokingly.

"No he had some bad news for me actually." I say.

"And what is that news?" Jacob asks.

"Tristan is back." I say.