whose boss?

Emma

Once the boys leave I plug in my phone so it can charge. I take a quick shower puting on one of my training outfits which consists of a pink sports bra and black yoga pants with a thick strip of pink around the waist and the word boss on the butt. I just put my hair in a messy bun. after I look at the time I notice I myself am two minutes late so I run down stares and see all of the boys sitting in their spots with my brother in a seat next to blake.

"Look whose the late one. looks like you have laundry for a week?" Blake states then asks.

"to me it looks like you are going to be a lot of laundry because its no longer 1 its now 2 and your big month just got you 2 weeks of laundry." I say.

He shuts his mouth really quick.

"Does anyone else want to test my patience today?" I ask looking around and everyone stays silent just looking around to see if anyone objects.

"Whats up her ass today?" Alex whispers to blake.

"What was that?" I ask.

"you herd me." he says staring at me.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"If you don't quit right now I am going-" I start but Alex cuts me off.

"Your going to what? Because last time I checked I am yourr brother and you are to show respect to me." He says standing and walking over to me.

When he gets closer to me I pin him up against the wall with my arm at his throught. My wrists starts hurting but I ignore the pain.

"This is my territory and if you ever question my athority ever again I am going to kick you out and make sure you are to never return I don't care that you are my brother I am not afrait to beat the living shit out of you and you know it, so go ahead and threaten my athoraty one more time and see what happens." I spit at him.

He stays quiet and visibly gulps. I look into his eyes and kknow I have gotten through to him. I let go and he hurridly sits back down in his seat.

"Okay is everyone done with messing around because I actually have some buisness to discuss." I say.

"Yes mam." They all say in unison.

"Good. First order of buisness we need to swear in Alex." I start. "Okay Alex please stand." I say and he stands.

"Please repeat after me." I say.

he just simply shakes his head.

"I Alex Hunter Taylor swear to respect all the rules and regulations associated with this gang." I start and he repeats.
"I will uphold all of the traditions and training resposabitys given to me." And he repeats.
"Lastly I promise to always protect the other members as well as never give away any secrets." He finishes that line.

"Okay you are now officially a member of the gang." I say.

He sists down.

"okay now with that out of the way we can go over our plans."

I pull out the plans from under the table and flatten then out.

"Okay so the other gang moved the meeting ahaed to midnight tonight so we are going to go over your posts and everything and I am going to be the bait." I say.

They all just shake their heads.

"Okay Carson, Logan, Blake, Jace, Jacxson, and Alex are all on street patrol. Carter, And Dominic you two are in the van tonight. Ryder and Aiden you two are going to stay close and assist me if I need it and you are not to move in until you hear the code word pretty boy. And last but not least Colton Nathaniel and Vinent you are to stay here and give me directions through my com." I say.

They all just simply shake their heads and they all stand up to go get ready. Alex comes up to me.

"Can I speek to you for a minute sis?" He asks.

"Yeah just wait till all the boys leave." I say cleaning up the table.

"Whats up?" I ask once everyone is gone.

"I just wanted to appologize for the way I acted earlier." He says.

"Its fine you arent the first I have had to put in line." I say.

"So... How are your wrists doing?" He asks pointing to the bandages still wraped around them.

"It hurt when I pinned you against the wall but other than that it feels fine." I say.

"Okay I really dont want you to be the bait." He says.

I sigh. "Alex I have done this tousands of times and I know how to do it." I say

"I know it just scares the crap out of me." He says.

"I know and thats why I have back up." I say.

"Do you really trust you back up?" He asks.

"Yes I trust them they have been through hell and back with me." I say.

"Okay if you trust them I trust them." He says.

"Good now in your room is an outfit for you please put it on and be out here by 10 so we can get going." I say.

"Okay love you sis." He says.

"Love you to bro." I say.

He runs upstars and I go to the intercom thing and hold the button.

"Boys you have till 10 any later and its ten minutes with me in the fighting ring." I say.

I hear a corouse of yes mam's. I shake my head in sadisfaction and run up stares to my room. I go to my closet picking out a black mini skirt and a red croptop that shows more cleavage than I would like but if I am going to pull this off I need to show a little. I curl my hair in soft curls and put on some eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and a bright red lip stick. After I finish I take my bandages off examining then and decide to go with a lether jacket to cover them. I look at the clook and see we still have 2 hours so I use my phone calling dominose and ordering 8 pizzas. about half an hour later the door bell rings and I answer it paying the delivery man and taking the pizza. I st it down on the table and grab myself a slice before calling the boys down. I want to see how ready they are so I stand behind one of the walls and wait for them to come around the corner then when one does I audimadicly judo flip Blake.

"Damn girl is it to much to ask for you not to land me on my ass for once?" He asks.

"Yup." I say helping him up.

"now hurry up and eat we have 30 minutes to be out of the house." I say walking towards the kitchen.

All of the boys run over to the counter grabbing a few slices of pizza and shoving it in their mouth.

"You all look like a bunch of wild dogs who dont know how to eat." I say.

"Shouldn't you be use it now m&m?" Jace asks.

"Good point." I say.

"Okay now get all of your butts out there and lets do this thing." I say.