things gone bad

Emma

I am standing in the middle of my old bedroom consisting of a bed and a small 3 drawer dresser. He walks closer and closer with each second looking at me his eyes full of lust. I continue to take steps back knowing what is going to happen but my back soon comes in contact with the cold stone wall.

"Why were you talking to him?" Tristan yells pinning my arms against the concrete wall.

"I... I'm s-s-sory I-I-I wont d-d-do it again." I stammer out.

"I want to know why the hell you were talking to him." He yells kneeing me in the stomach.

I hunch over but show no sign of pain on my face knowing it will only result in worse punishment.

"I was asking him a question about my math homework." I say.

Tristans hand comes in contact with my face leaving a stinging feeling and tears threaten to escape.

"Are you crying?" He asks.

I just simply shake my head no not trusting my voice to speak.

"You better not because girls in this house are forbiden to cry." He says.

"I know tris-"

"What? WHat were you going to say?" He asks.

"I know sir." I say.

He lets go of my wrists.

"Go to your bed and lay down." He says.

I follow his command laying on the bed. He comes over and straddles me. I say nothing knowing it will only cause his temper to rise. He crashes his lips onto mine and I do nothing I dont feel like doing this right now so I just stay still not respodning to the kiss. He pulls away looking at me with a confused expression.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I don't feel like doing this right now." I say truthfully.

"Did I give you an option?" He asks.

I don't say anything.

"Exactly its not an option." He say.

He goes to kiss me again and I move my head to the side so he misses. he slaps my cheek facing him.

"fine if you dont want to kiss thats fine by me." He says his voice full of anger.

He gets off me and picks me up pinning me against the wall. He cuffs me to the wall like a hundred times before and he starts hitting me and punching me. hit after hit.

I sit up straight breathing heavy not able to think. A hand goes on my shoulder and I flinch at the touch.

"Sh its just me." Aiden says.

I just simply shake my head.

"Your alright he can't hurt you." He says.

I just shake my head no again.

"Do you want me to have one of your brothers come?"

"No." I say quietly.

"Okay then you need to calm down and take deep breaths." He says going to touch me again.

"Don't touch me!" I yell at him.

"Geez okay." He says getting up from the bed.

He walks to the door but turns around before walking out.

"I'm going out for a bit." He says harshly.

"I'm sorry." I say a second to late.

I am left alone in the dark. My thoughts consume me and I break down in tears. I run to my bathroom and grab my raisor. I place it on my wrist making little cuts on my wrist using it as an empty canvas. I continue doing it but start to feel lightheaded. I continue doing it but the last thing I see is a pool of blood on the floor.

Jaxson

I hear the front door slam shut and I go out to see if anyone saw who It was. I walk downstars and see a few of the guys watching T.V. I walk up to them.

"Hey did you see who walked out of the door?" I ask.

"It was Aiden and he seemed like beyond pisssed." Jace says not moving his eyes from the TV.

"Okay have you guys seen Emma recently?" I ask.

"No but Aiden was the last one with her." Jace says.

"Okay thanks." I say.

I walk away joging up the stares and walk to Emma's room. I knock on the door but here no reply. I knock again but recieve the same thing. No answer. I check the handle and the door opens so I let myself in. I dont see anyone on her bed or in the room at all. There is a broken vase and the sheets have been moved around. I start to walk over to the bathroom and notice the door is cracked open. I push the door lightly saying her name but recieve no answer so I open the door all the way and what I see is something I never want to see again. I see Emma laying on the floor her skin pale and she has cuts on her wrists with blood coming from them creating a pool of blood around her body.

"RYDER!" I yell. before pulling out my phone and dialing 911.

After a few minutes Ryder has just walked into the room and he calls my name.

"In here." I yell.

He takes in the sean in front of him and he instantly grabs towels placing then on her wrisht in an attempt to stop the bleading.

I tell the 911 operator what I see and they inform me that an ambulance is on its way. I say thank you but stay on the phone in case anything changes. Ryder checks her pulse to make sure she is still breathing.

"She is bearly breathing and she isnt going to be for much longer." He says.

"LOGAN GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!" Ryder yells and Seconds later logan is baraling into the room.

"Whats going on?" He asks.

"Just get down here we could have to do CPR any second now." Ryder says going into his full medic mode.(Ryder is a medic)

Ryde feels for a puls but he comes up fast and starts CPR. He continues to do this untill the peramedics get ther and even then he continues because it is his department that showed up and they know he can handle it so the get the AED ready. They place it on her and Ryder stops CPR and the thing sends a shock to her heart. Aiden then continues CPR and after another minute Emma takes a breath and Ryder Is able to stop. he gets out of the way and lets the Other medics do what they need to but he does his best to help. They place Emma on a strecher and weel her out placing her in the ambulance taking her to the hospital. Ryder went with because he has to start work in half an hour anyways. I run down the stares and am bombarded by thousonds of questions by a bunch of hormonal teenage boys.

"SHUT UP!" I yell and they all become silent.

"We dont know what happened but we shure as hell aren't going to get answers staying here so everyone get on your bicks or to the cars and drive over to the hospital." I say and in a matter of seconds the living room is cleared.

I run to my car and hop in along with a few of the others. I tell them to be quiet and dial Aidens number.