Kidnapped... well kind of

Emma

I am woken by my alarm clock going off and I hit the button to turn it off I get out of bed and go to my closet pulling out a pair of light skini jeans and a plane purple v-neck. I head downstares and grab a bag of cerial. I am to lazy to put on make up on so I just go upsstares and slide on my light purple convers. Before heading downstares I grab my bag along with all my work and walk downstares to a now full kitchen.

"Where are you going M&M?" Jace asks.

"School where else would I be going?" I ask.

"I dont know the las time you left with a bag you ran away. Alex says and I just shoot him a death glare shutting him up fast.

"If you want a ride to school you have 5 minutes otherwise you can walk." I say.

Alex grabs an apple and walks past me telling me he is ready now. I grab my keys to my bike and tell the boys there is a to do list that needs to be done and that Ryder is to tell me who doesnt train today. I say bye and run to my bike to find by brother on the front of the motercykle.

"Haha very funny now get your ass off my spot." I say and he mumbles something about girls being bad drivers but moves nontheless.

When we get to school all of my brothers are there and they come running up to me and I just simply push them away.

"Give me some space I have had a rough weekend." I say and they all back away knowing im not in the mood.

"EMMA!" Cammi screams running towards me.

"Oh my gosh Cammi it has been forever." I say hugging my best friend.

"Okay we have a lot of catching up to do but we have to get to first hour before I get a detention." I say.

Cammi laughs and I wave bye to my brothers as me and her walk to first hour.

We walk in to Mr. Turnner's class and sit in the back. Cammi knows about my past and the fact that I am a gang leader so we sit close to the door in case I need to leave. The late bell rings and Mr. Turnner starts his boaring lesson. When the bell rings I go to my locker and get the books I will need for my next class and continue the same rutine until lunch. When the bell rings for lunch I run to the cafateria but don't feel in the mood for food so I just find my brothers and go sit by them.

"Hey Emma you want to tell us whats been going on?" Michael asks.

"Nope sorry but most of it is confidential and anything that Alex told you is probably ging to get him extra training tonight." I say and Alex visibly gulps.

"Dang you really have a good hold on him." Noah says.

"Well being a GL (gang leader) Has its perks." I say.

"Whatever." Alex says standing up to walk away.

"I'm just kidding sit down." I say.

He sits down and we continue talking and catching up until the bell rings then I head to my next class. About halfway through the class hour my phone starts to vibrate and I guess the teacher hurd it becuse she gave me a deah glare. I mouth an appology and walk out of the room to answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Emma we have a bit of a problem." Ryder says trying to act like its no big deal.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I just got a call from Tristan and he said that one of his members isnt happy that you are the new leader and that he is coming to your school to find you. I tried to call Alex but his phone is off so Aiden is on his way but that could be another 10 minutes and the kid is going to be there any second so you need to hide before-" He doesn't get to finish his statement because a hand goes over my mouth. My phone falling to the floor.

I scream into the hand but it comes out muffled so no one can here me. I bite the guys hand and he lets his grip go. I try running but he is right behind me and he gets close enough and he pins me against the locker. He kisses my neck and though I am disgusted I let out a moan as pleasure feels my body. He picks me up slinging me over his shoulder and he takes me out to the old shed in the court yard and locks the door before coming over to me. He kisses me on the lips and then moves to my neck. I struggle but the more I do the tighter his grip is and before long I am completely taken advantage of again.

Aiden

I get to the school and I see all of Emma's brothers in the parking lot.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Somewhere inside why?" Micheal asks.

"Alex check your phone and never turn it off again. You have a huge responsibility being the only member in school with your sister. She is in danger and we have no idea where she is." I yell at him.

They all quickly run up to me as I have walked pass them.

"What can we do?" Michael asks.

"Look for her!" I yell running into the building.

I run to the court yard with Alex close behind. We look everywhere but find nothing and then I spot a shed with the door slightly open. I pick up speed and run over to it. When I look inside I see Emma on the cold floor half naked. She is just sitting there like a rag doll and anger courses through my veins. I snap out of it when I remember who is the one hurt. I walk over to Emma and help her up so she is standing. I help pull her pants up and I pick her up bridle style. I walk her back to my car after telling Alex to tell the boys I found her and to take her bike home. I drive back to the where house and take her to my room and place her in bed pulling the covers over her body and kissing her head before leaving to take care of some business.