unexpected message

Emma

I wake up expecting to have Ethan right next to me but am disappointed when I feel no warmth next to me. I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom washing my face to help me wake up. After talking care of business in the bathroom I walk downstairs and notice that all of the bays are sitting at the table making small talk while eating biscuits and gravy. Yum my favorite. I walk over and grab three nice sized biscuits cutting them open and placing them on my plate then drenching it in gravy. I grab a fork before taking a seat next to Noah and Jacob. I start eating my food and for a few seconds there is silence. Then Jacob decides to speak up.

"So how did you sleep last night Emma?" Jacob asks me.

"Fine." I say planely with a hint of attitude.

"Okay then someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Ethan says

"You got a problem with it?" I ask my mouth full of food as I had just taken a bite of food.

"Okay um I am just going to go back to my room for now." Ethan says.

I continue eating my food as everyone stays silent not making a sound except for the sound of chewing. They all seam to be communicating through each others eyes. I stay silent and decide to talk to Alex through our thoughts. No one but Alex can read my thoughts and or communicate with me at all. I guess its a twin thing.

"Alex?" I say through my mind.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"What are they all saying? I cant tell what they are thinking." I ask and state.

"Umm I don't know." He says.

"I'm not stupid I know you are covering their thoughts from me." I say.

"Fine." he says loosing his focus making it possible for me to tell what they are thinking.

"How are we supposed to tell her?" Jacob asks.

Tell me what? I think

"I don't know but she is going to blow up if we don't tell her." Michel says.

"Tell me what?!" I scream aloud and the boys jump at my sudden outburst.

"How did you... Alex was-" Lucas starts to say but suddenly stops as all heads turn to Alex.

"What? I don't feel like getting punched two days in a row." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"Okay whatever." Michel says.

"You all have five seconds to tell me what the hell is going on!" I yell.

"Okay fine but you asked." Jacob says sliding his phone over to me.

I pick up the phone and look at the number and it says unknown

Unknown number

Hello boys im back in town and I want to come see you guys I have some business I need to I will see you soon.
-Tristan

There were other text messages but i couldn't read them. I tried my best to remain calm but at this moment it is physically impossible. I got up and started to pace as my eyes became blurry. tears slowly started to fall down my face making then tearstained in a matter of minutes. I fell to my knees feeling completely numb. I can here no one and I cant see anything its as if the world has completely stopped and I am the only person left alive. I stay on the floor for what seems like a lifetime but I slowly start to regain my feeling back. I stay silent not moving or talking just sitting in silence. I start walking to my room as I start hearing voices again. As I get to the stares I here Jake speak.

"Should we go after her?" He asks.

"No we have planned for this for many years and we all decided that with her anger issues that we would no bother her." Jacob says.

"I continue walking to my room and I grab my hand held gun loading it and putting it on safety placing it on my bed as I go get changed into a dark pair of jeans with w turquoise ruffled shirt that hugs the majority of my chest but flows out when it hits mid stomach so It will cover my gun making it non noticeable. I put on a ring that has black ringtones and an outer layer of cristal diamonds. I ass some dangle earnings. I curl my hair but only enough to give it a wave look. I am not that interested in makeup but decide to put on a light brown eye shadow to bring out my cold dark eyes and make them look the complete of dark. I put some mascara and eyeliner on making my eyes look even bigger and prettier. Lastly I add a light pink lipstick to my lips. before I leave I slip on my black high heals with bows on the top part near the toes. Finally I grab my hand held purse with my fake ID in it. I walk down stares and see all of the boys watching T.V. in the other room. Alex looks at me and says nothing but speaks through his thoughts.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Out." I say plainly.

"I'm not going to stop you but please be careful." he says his brotherly side coming out.

"No promises." I say breaking out thoughts by walking out of the house careful no to attract my other brothers.

I hop on my motorcycle the boys brought over for me placing the helmet on.(safety first) I bring the bike to life as I pull out of the driveway and onto the main road in search of a much needed drink.