Twins

Noah

I'm walking along the sidewalk letting my thoughts take over. It has been a long couple of days, Emma is gone and Tristan is back. You have no Idea how bad I want to find him and beat the shit out of him. He deserves it after everything he has put her through. She will never be the same and its because of me. I should have stopped her from dating him. I could have done something yet I sat there and watched him...

Thump

"Ouch."

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I here someone say.

"Ya sorry I should have been paying attention to where I was going." I say looking at a girl with dark Hazel blue eyes and brown hair. She is wearing a pair of black pants with a loose light green tank top. For her shoes she has a pair of green sandals. As for accessories she has on a gold watch and some blue and gold bracelets.

"Um... hey I'm Michael Taylor." I say.

"As in the Taylor brothers?" She asks.

"That would be us." I say.

"Well I really have to go but it was nice bumping into you." She says. and takes off running.

before I can yell at her to stop she is already around the corner and out of my sites. I continue to walk and shortly come to the destination I was looking for. It isn't to late so I walk to the front door and knock slightly to make sure I don't wake anyone up. Shortly after Veronica answers the door.

"Come in they are in the room they are napping but should be waking up any moment." she says letting me in.

I walk in past the kitchen and to the room on the far left, opening it to see Celia and Camellia staring at me.

"Zio." (Uncle in Italian) Celia says.

"Hey baby girl." I say picking her up from her crib.

I walk over to the baby changing station and start changing her dipper. I'm almost done when Camellia starts crying.

"Veronica can you please come help me?" I yell

"Give me a minute." She yells from somewhere in the house.

"Mama." Celia says.

"Mama didn't come today she is on a trip." I say.

Veronica walks into the room picking Camellia out of the crib rocking her slightly telling her that everything is okay. She finally calms down and we switch so I can change Camellias dipper. After I finish we walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I take the twins while veronica makes a bottle for each baby. We sit down and start to feed them when my phone starts to vibrate in my butt pocket. I quickly pull it out and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Michael thank goodness you answered your phone where the hell are you." He screams into the phone.

"I'm with the twins." I say bluntly.

"oh okay... why weren't you answering your phone?" He asks.

"I needed some time to think without distractions." I say.

"Okay well you need to get home ." He says.

"Why?" I ask suddenly curious.

"Emma called and decided that we could go visit her so we can go over the plan with her." He says.

"Okay hang on a sec." I say.

"Okay make it quick." He says.

I put the phone to my chest.

"Can we bring the twins with us to go see Emma? She has been having a really hard time lately and I really think her seeing them will help." I say fast.

she just simply shakes her head yes. I put the phone back to my ear.

"I am bringing the twins with me. maybe it will help Emma." I say.

"Okay um just get everything together and we will come to you so you aren't walking around with them." He says.

"Got it I will see you in a few. Bye." I say.

"Okay bye." He says hanging up.

I place the phone back in my pocket handing Celia to Veronica going to the twins room and packing an overnight bag with water, formula, wipes, dippers, cloths, and a few toys. I walk back out and see that Jacob holding camelia while making funny faces at her making her burst into laughter every few seconds. I smile a bit walking into the living room.

"Awe look whose gone soft." I say.

"Oh shut up you know these girls are my weakness." He says defending himself.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night bro." I reply.

"Okay well lets get these girls in their car seats because it will take a few hours to get to where Emma is staying." He says standing up and walking to the door.

I grab Celia and follow Jacob out of the front door closing it behind me after a brief goodbye with Veronica. We get the girls buckled up and I climb into the front seat while Jacob climbs into the drivers seat.

"Where are all the others?" I ask.

"They went ahead to make sure Emma is safe and also to take her some more ammunition and we bought her a new gun as well." He says pulling out of the drive way.

"Oh okay." Is all I say letting my thoughts once again take over as the radio plays silently in the background.