Chapter 2- To Nap or to Host That is the Question

Bold means the twins are speaking at the same time!

Word count: 1484

:. Third Person .:

Haruhi sighed as she closed the door to the fourth library in the school. "Where do you wanna try now?" Alex asked tiredly, running his fingers through his black hair, messing his quiff up more than already.

"I heard there was an abandoned music room somewhere. Music Room Three, I think it was." Haruhi replied, already heading towards it. Alex trailed behind her tiredly; it was time for his nap.

"This is it." Haruhi stated, standing in front of the door.

"Open it then, please. I need somewhere to sleep if you won't go home." Alex mumbled.

Haruhi opened the doors. A bright light shone through and rose petals flittered out and around them, slowly falling to the floor. "Welcome." As the light faded, six men were revealed.

"Oh, wow, it's two boys!" Two voices spoke in unison. Alex looked over and realised it was twins.

'Their voices kind of harmonise, one's voice must be higher than the other's.' He thought.

Kyoya was about to speak but Tamaki shouted before he could say anything, "Alex! Have you come to see me?" He quickly ran towards Alex and hugged him.

"I-I didn't even know you were here. We were looking for somewhere quiet!" Tamaki ignored him and looked at Haruhi.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mr. Fujioka, Alex." Kyoya finally spoke.

"What? You must be Haruhi Fujioka!" Tamaki spoke, surprised.

"How did you know my name?" Haruhi stuttered, slightly scared.

"Why, you're infamous. It's not everyday a commoner gains entrance into our academy." Tamaki replied.

"Alex also talked about you during class." Kyoya added.

"You're a hero to other poor people, Fujioka, Alex. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy. It must be-" Tamaki was cut off with a hit to the head by Alex.

"Stop talking, or at least whisper." He mumbled with closed eyes.

"We're out of here." Haruhi spoke, going to open the door back up.

Suddenly the smallest of the hosts grabbed Haruhi's sleeve, "Hey, come back here, Haru-chan! You must be like a superhero or something! That's so cool!"

"I'm not a hero, I'm an honour student. And who are you calling Haru-chan?!" She shouted the last sentence.

"Haruhi, be quiet." Alex grumbled.

"Who would've thought the honour students would be so openly gay?" Tamaki interrupted.

"Hey, neither of us are gay. Haruhi is straight and I'm pansexual." Alex stated, louder than he had since class. Tamaki proceeded to ignore him.

"So, tell me what guys you're into. Do you like the strong, silent type? The boy lolita? How about the mischievous type? Or the cool type?" He asked, nearing Haruhi. "Or maybe," Tamaki continued, "You're into a guy like me. What do you say?"

Tamaki was too close to Haruhi for comfort and she moved backwards, trying to get away from him. She knocked into a podium, the vase on top of it rocking too far over the edge. Haruhi tried to grab it but it was too late, it shattered to pieces on the ground. Alex shook his head at his friend's clumsiness.

"Aww." The twins spoke in unison.

"We were going to feature that renaissance vase at an upcoming school auction!" Hikaru, not that they knew that, spoke.