Chapter 8- Ootori's Relaxation Resort... Thing

Word count: 1234

:. Alex's POV .:

Haruhi and I entered school like any other day, but it surely wasn't. The twins immediately came up beside us and linked arms.

"Targets,"

"Captured."

I sighed as we were dragged along by the twins. Are we ever gonna have a normal day?!

~

"Here, do what you've got to do!" The twins spoke as they dragged Haruhi and me to the changing rooms. In front of us was a set of female identical twins in maid outfits.

"Okay, we'll do what we can!" One spoke.

"Miss Fujioka, just follow me." The other spoke, an evil look on her face.

"But why?" Haruhi was confused and quite scared, but was forced into the changing room anyway.

"We'll be changing you." The twins stared at me creepily for a second before dragging me off to the male change rooms. I frantically tried to escape but to no avail.

I stared around at all the swimming clothes. There was all kinds of clothes. There were small, skimpy ones and board shorts. I found one that was simply bits of string, nothing to cover anything up and picked it up. "What the fuck is this?!" I exclaimed, quickly throwing it away.

"But that's nothing more than a couple of strings!" The change rooms must have been connected as I heard Haruhi say this from the other side of the wall. I guess she had found one just like mine.

"Aww, we were hoping you'd wear that." The twins pouted. Hikaru picked it back up and positioned it so it kinda looked like I was wearing it. I quickly hid behind some board shorts.

I looked around more and found a bikini?! "Guys, why do you have a bikini in here?" It was a dark blue colour with a white frill. The top piece was obviously designed for a man, or a flat chested woman, but it was still strange that it was even in here.

"Please, can you at least try that on?" They pleaded. I quickly shook my head and they slowly walked up to me. "If you don't, we'll just have to undress you and put it on you ourselves."

I squeaked and quickly ran into a separate area, so they couldn't see me. I took off all my clothes and put the bikini on.

"You finished yet?" Hikaru asked, too close to the secluded area for my liking.

"Do I really have to show you? I look terrible and you can see so much of me and it really doesn't suit me."  I tried to make up some excuses but they were quite terrible.

"We'll be the judge of that." Kaoru replied.

I sighed and slowly walked into the open area. I had to make sure they never saw my back as I had a tattoo of my parents' names with small flowers surrounding it.

They stared at my body for a bit and blood started dripping from their noses. "Um, guys, blood." I pointed to their noses and they quickly went to get something to stop the bleeding. I took this as a chance to find something I like and put it on.

I searched quickly and found some board shorts. Sadly, I couldn't find any shirts so I'd just have to be careful and try hide it behind my arms. I took off the bikini and slipped on the board shorts. "Much better."

I gathered all my stuff and shoved it into my school bag. I neatly put all the clothing items back where they were supposed to be and left the room.

I came outside just in time to see Tamaki giving Haruhi a yellow jumper to cover her up. I giggled as Haruhi went to put it on. My laugh slowly became louder until Tamaki gave me a death glare.

"Sorry, it's just that it's so obvious you like her." I giggled. He continued glaring at me before he walked off. I slowly followed behind him, my school bag covering up the tattoo.

Tamaki and the twins had already begun arguing about something that seemed to annoy Haruhi. I sighed at them, placed my bag near a chair and quickly slipped into the water so that hiding my tattoo would be easier.

"Haru-chan, let's play! You wanna go swimming in the current pool with me?" Mitsukuni asked Haruhi, holding onto her arm.

"Nah, I'm not gonna swim today. Hold on, you know how to swim, do you still need that float?" Haruhi asked him in return.

"Just looks cuter this way, you know? Prancing, prancing..." Mitsukuni trotted off to one of the pools and Haruhi smiled,

"You're right, those bunnies are kinda cute." She stated.

"He's so innocent." The twins agreed, and they all stared off to where he was.

"No way, you've got it all wrong!" Suddenly, loud mechanisms whirred to life and Renge popped up out of the ground, trees and a hut moving aside for her and the machine.

I groaned and quickly blocked her out. It's not that I dislike her, it's just that I dislike how loud she is.

I rested my arms on the side of the pool and rested my head on my arms. It was a surprisingly comfortable position. I slowly drifted asleep, silently hoping I wouldn't drown. The pool was still and quite shallow so it was unlikely.

~

I woke up half an hour to an hour later to find myself alone. Why am I not surprised that they simply forgot about me? I hauled myself out of the pool and shook the water off like a dog. I sat down on one of the beach chairs and grew bored quickly.

I grabbed my bag from wherever I had dropped it and began looking through it. I cheered loudly as I found my sketchbook. I began drawing the hosts together in a large group, excluding myself. I tried to make it as detailed as possible, hoping I didn't miss anything.

"That looks good." Kyoya spoke from behind me. I jumped in my seat and spun around, holding the book to my chest. The other hosts were emerging from the bushes, chattering loudly.

"Er, thanks." I mumbled. I slowly slunk away from him, to a place I could quietly draw without anyone seeing it, and sat down. Sadly, he followed.

"You should sell some of your drawings for cash, or you could do commissions. It could help pay back your debt." He continued, standing in front of me.

"Thanks, but who'd wanna buy my paintings?" I questioned. I shook my head and stood up, trying to leave.

"I would. I know a few people who have been looking for cheap painters and I don't think you're in the right place to complain." He mumbled the last half as if I couldn't hear him.

"I'll think about it." I muttered, sidestepping him and trying to walk away. However, he grabbed my arm and stated lowly,

"I have some conditions for this job. Please, come back to my house and I can tell you the details in private."

A/N I was supposed to publish this for-fucking-ever ago! I'm sorry for the wait, there's almost always a wait.

I'm throwing in some Kyoya because he's pretty great (and a possible love interest) and a lot of the Hitachiin twins because they're obviously love interests.

Please comment!

-nobodyinparticular98