Chapter 4- No Romantic Attraction

A/N Important, I guess. Imagine Princess Ayanokoji didn't throw Haruhi's stuff in the pond and she didn't frame Haruhi. Instead, Haruhi accidentally spilled water on herself (Alex was extremely amused by this, of course) and had to change.

Also, Alex's outfit above! I found this on the internet so obviously it isn't mine. If it was mine I would've made the guy's hair black and in the style of a quiff, because that's what Alex's hair looks like.

Word count: 2000

:. Alex's POV .:

I stood there, wearing the very exposing outfit. Haruhi was late, probably studying or something, so we were waiting for her. I was able to get some sleep during lunch and even some classes so I didn't have to worry about fainting of lack of sleep. That may seem extreme but I don't get much sleep at night. Two hours at the most.

Soon, the doors opened and Haruhi stood there, confused.

"Welcome." We all chorused, as usual.

"You finally made it, Haruhi. You're so late."

"I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early Spring." Haruhi said to herself.

Tamaki started to speak, but I quickly blocked him out. I moved to my table, hiding away from the invasive stares of certain people. I grabbed one of my reading books and completely ignored the world as I read it.

I don't think I have any guests today so it was kinda silly to wear this outfit. But, then again, I was forced to wear it.

The first lot of guests arrived and took their seats. As I guessed: no one appeared at my table.

~

I finished my book and just sat there, bored. I felt someone's gaze (or multiple gazes) on my body and self consciously wrapped my arms around my torso. A feeble attempt at hiding my exposed skin.

"Now, now. Don't hide your body from us." Kiro and Shima grabbed my arms and moved them away from my body.

"We heard from some girls-" Kiro started as he wrapped has arm around my stomach.

"-that you were wearing something quite exposing and beautiful." Shima grabbed my chin and neared my face to his.

"You look so delicious."

My face turned bright red and my body went from tense to limp, weak from embarrassment. After all, the three of us seem to always draw a crowd.

"Hugging only. Or do you wish to be banned from coming here?" Kyoya interrupted.

A lot of girls 'aww'ed in disappointment, but there were some that squealed and shouted something along the lines of, "Kyoya likes him! He's being protective of his lover!"

Kiro and Shima backed off before standing up. "Okay, we'll just get one hug-"

"-then we'll be on our way." Kyoya nodded and I stood up.

Shima hugged me first this time. He wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders and his finger intertwined with my hair. The girls squealed at his movements. His fingers slowly untangled themselves after about thirty seconds, and he let go.

Kiro gave me a much shorter hug. However, he did squeeze my butt. Everyone seemed to see his action and every girl, other than Haruhi, squealed louder than ever before.

They winked at me simultaneously, then left Music Room Three, not allowed to enter until next week.

Mostly everyone went back to their seats, as I stood there with a beet red face.