Chapter 3- Kiro and Shima

Word count: 1892

:. Alex's POV .:

Haruhi finished making my tea and handed it to me. "Thanks, Haruhi." I sipped my tea. She smiled before going off to do her doggy duties. I looked around to see everyone had guests. 'Hmm, who should I join?' I decided to join the twins just as they finished their twincest act.

As I sat down, Mitsukuni and Takashi came in. "Hikaru-kun, Kaoru-kun, you don't mind if I join you, right?" I asked with a yawn.

"No, we don't mind." Kaoru replied.

"Thanks." I sipped my tea as I watched the twins and their guests converse.

I turned my head towards Mitsukuni as he ran away from Haruhi and jumped onto one of his guest's lap. I finished my tea and put the cup down, beginning to walk over to Kyoya.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me backwards. "Leaving so soon?" The twins asked. I was about to turn fully towards them when whichever held my hand tugged quite hard. I stumbled backwards due to the force and fell onto Hikaru's lap. I blushed slightly as he spoke,

"You know, it's rude to leave without saying goodbye."

Kaoru came up from behind me, "We should teach you some manners." The guests leaned in on the edge of their seats, waiting for the finale.

My face was brought closer to Hikaru's and Kaoru wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my back to his chest. "There's some other things we'd like to teach you as well." The girls squealed and one of the girls' nose started to bleed.

My face reddened and I slowly started to wriggle out of their embrace, quickly running away to Takashi and Mitsukuni. I watched as their guests left and they walked towards me. They, however, got distracted by Haruhi.

"Obnoxious!" I heard her say. Tamaki was instantly in his depression corner.

"I totally and utterly agree!" I shouted out.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Tamaki-senpai." Haruhi apologised.

The twins came up beside her and laughed, "You're a hero, alright."

"But he is a pain in the neck." Haruhi said quietly, "I'm sorry senpai, but your lesson did strike a small chord with me."

"Really, it did? Let me teach you more, my friend." He said, making a dramatic hand gesture towards her.

"Boss?" Kaoru asked.

"Call me King!" He replied. Kaoru continued, ignoring Tamaki,

"You can teach him all the basics of hosting-"

"-but he's not going to get very far with the ladies if he doesn't look the part, you know. He's not exactly Host Club material, but maybe if we took off his glasses it'll help." Hikaru finished, taking off Haruhi's glasses.

"Hey! I need those! I used to have contacts but I lost them on the first day of school!"

Tamaki quickly ran up and pushed the twins out of the way, staring at the glasses-less Haruhi. "Hikaru, Kaoru!" He snapped his fingers.

"Got it!" They replied, grabbing Haruhi and dragging her to the changing room.

"Kyoya, my hair stylist! Mori-senpai, go to the eye doctor and get him some contact lenses!" Tamaki ordered.

"What about me, Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni asked, cuteness flowing out of him.

"Honey-senpai-"

"Yes, sir!"