Chapter 19- Lots of Stuff

Word count: 1321

:. Third Person .:

"So, Gabriel, do you dream about me a lot?" Alex giggled, wiggling his eyebrows as best as he could.

"Shut up," Gabriel groaned, face flushed a deep red. He sat up and turned away from Alex in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

Alex smirked and sat up as well, quickly making sure the kittens were safe and comfortable. He snaked his arms around Gabriel's waist and rested his chin on the blushing boy's shoulder. "Have you, uh, ever woken up wet or uncomfortable after these dreams?" he questioned, a mischievous tone filling his voice and a shit-eating grin on his face. He felt Gabriel's ear, that he was leaning on gently, heat up as his blush grew.

"Stop, Alex, please. I know you don't have feelings for me, you're just teasing me like you tease Haruhi, like you probably tease everyone else!" He ripped himself out of Alex's grip and stood up from the bed. The kittens meowed in reply to the loud noise, jumping into Alex's lap for safety.

"I... Gabriel, I'm sorry... I'm sorry you feel that way about me and I'm sorry I offended you and I'm sorry that you think I'm teasing you because I'm bored or because it's fun... The truth is: I tease Haruhi because sh-he is basically my little brother and it's what family does, I tease Kyoya because he's a dickhead and needs to learn, I tease the guests because it's my job, and I tease you because I like you! I like you and I was worried that you'd find out, and now I've told you so there's no point for this to be happening and I should stop talking and leave... I'm sorry."

He moved the kittens from his lap and was out the door before Gabriel could even register what he had said. The moment it clicked in his head, fireworks lit up in his stomach, bells rang in his head and kittens meowed in his ears. He stumbled and tripped over things in his room, cursing them for stopping him from chasing after his potential boyfriend.

He turned corners and corners but he must've turned all the wrong ones because Alex was nowhere in sight. He quickly worked out where he was and ran down to the front door.

"Has my friend, Alex, left yet?" he asked the man standing next to the front door. The man shook his head and Gabriel sighed in relief. Then, the cogs turned in his head once again, and a sense of worry washed over him like a tsunami. "He's lost!"

He gathered a bunch of maids and ordered them to find Alex and bring the boy to his room. They all nodded and went searching as he went back to his room. He packed up Alex's things, as he knew that'd be helpful and waited in his room. He became too worried to wait so he got ready for school, hopping into the shower. By the time he came out, everything Alex had brought was gone and so were the kittens.

"Damn it."

~

Alex arrived at school and skipped quickly to Haruhi's class. "Haruhi! I hope you didn't miss me too much!" He exclaimed as he entered her classroom.

"I didn't miss you, and I hope you ate while you were there," she replied, getting her books out of her bag.

"So rude! And... I ate two minute noodles..." He frowned as she sighed. "I'm sorry, I know I should eat more," he apologised, ignoring the looks he got from the twins. He kissed Haruhi's cheek as if it were something he did everyday but pulled back with wide eyes.

"Did you just get...?" Haruhi asked, wide eyed as well, not able to finish her sentence.

"Yeah, did you?" Alex asked in reply. She nodded.

"Get what?" The twins asked impatiently.

"Childhood flashbacks." They replied at the same time.

"Oh, my God, I used to kiss everyone's cheeks! I kissed Haruhi's cheeks, I kissed my friends' cheeks, I even kissed my teacher's cheeks! Oh, my God, I can't get back into that habit! No, that was a terrible habit!" Alex exclaimed, running his hands over his face harshly multiple times.

"You should totally get back into that habit! It was hilarious!" Haruhi replied, cracking a wide grin.

"You should get into the habit-"

"-If it means you kiss us," the twins spoke with cheeky grins.

Alex peeked through his fingers and quickly kissed them on the cheeks before running out of the room as he dragged out, "No!"

He ran into his own classroom, hands still covering his face. He slumped on his chair and groaned.

"Alex?" Kyoya asked, concern and confusion in his voice.

"Hi, Kyoya," he replied, hands not leaving his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"When I was younger I had a terrible habit and I think I might accidentally be getting back into that horrible, horrendous, repulsive habit," he spat out.

"What's the habit?" Confusion still hadn't left his voice since the first word he spoke.

"Kissing people's cheeks."

Kyoya sat back with wide and confused eyes. "That's... a strange habit... but it's not terrible, horrible, horrendous or repulsive."

"Yes it is," he sulked.

"The customers would probably love it," Kyoya countered.

"That's true, but no one else would," he countered the counter.

"I would," he smirked.

"That's because you're a pervert," Alex replied, the first time he had moved his hands away from his face just to smile at his own comment.

"Your friends wouldn't care."

"That's because my friends are perverted, my sibling, childish, my 'father', or Takashi."

"What about Gabriel?" The man who knew everything except for what happened forty minutes ago asked.

Alex didn't reply.

"Did something happen?" He asked.

"Lots of things happen every millisecond, could you be a little more specific? Or don't, if you'd prefer, because I'd be happy talking about Doctor Who rather than what happened between someone you previously mentioned and myself."

"What happened between you and Gabriel?" Kyoya asked, an edge to his voice as he had never seen Alex like this.

Alex decided to confess, but decided to speak as fast as he could so hopefully Kyoya wouldn't be able to tell what he was saying, he had to get it out one way or another. "So, Gabriel invited me for a sleepover yesterday and I said yes because he had a surprise for me so I went and it turned out the surprise was kittens which was awesome and then later on we went to sleep on the same bed and when I woke up Gabriel was saying my name but it was in his sleep and it was an innocent dream more or less but I teased him about it and then he got angry because I knew he liked me and I was just teasing him and his feelings and then I said that's not true because I have good reasons for teasing everybody I tease and the reason I teased him was because I liked him and was trying to hide it from him and then I realised what I said and ran away with my stuff and the kittens and there you go, I hope you understood none of that."

Kyoya stared at him with wide eyes, "One, you can speak really fast. Two, you like him? Three, he got you kittens? Four, why do you tease me?"

"I tease you because you're a perverted dick and you need to learn. Yes, he got me kittens, they're in my bag. Yes, I like him, don't tell anyone, I swear to God. Thanks, I practise." 

A/N Sorry if this chapter's kinda shit. I think the first part is good (Gabriel), the second part is okay (Haruhi and the twins) and the third part is shit (Kyoya).

-nobodyinparticular98