Chapter 12- Let's Go To The Beach

Word count: 1665

:. Third Person .:

"How's Gabriel going?" The twins asked, standing in the doorway of class 1-A as Haruhi and Alex ate their lunch.

"I don't see why you're so interested in our friendship. I've known him two days and there's less going on than Haruhi and me." Alex replied, eating his rice.

"And what's happening with you and Haruhi?" Hikaru asked suspiciously, both of them moving towards his desk.

"Nothing, we're practically siblings!" He glared at them, glancing at Haruhi in hopes of help. She just continued eating her lunch.

"How do we know you're not lying?" Kaoru asked, both resting their arms on his shoulders. He pushed their arms off and continued to glare.

"I've told you that nothing's going on, it's your choice whether you want to believe me or not." He responded and stopped glaring, getting his book from his bag and beginning to read. The twins looked at each other for a few seconds before leaving the room, silence replacing them.

~

"Gabriel, you know how the twins are really nosy?" Gabriel nodded, after all Alex complained a lot about them. "Well, they keep asking questions about you and it's so annoying." He pouted, staring up at Gabriel. His head was resting on the older boy's lap as he tiredly complained.

"I'm sure they'll get bored of our friendship soon." He replied, combing through Alex's black hair. "You can go to sleep if you want." He spoke.

"You sure?" Alex asked quietly, eyes already drooping.

"Yeah, I'll wake you if you have a guest." Gabriel smiled down at the boy as he fell asleep.

~

"The beach?"

"Of course, the beach!" The twins replied to Haruhi.

"Can Gabriel come?" Alex shouted from across the room. The twins glared at him before continuing to talk to Haruhi. Alex ran over to Kyoya, dodging all the mannequins, and tugged on his sleeve, "Can Gabriel come to the beach with us?" He put on the puppy dog eyes and a pout, staring into his eyes.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Kyoya replied, oblivious to Hikaru and Kaoru's protests.

"Yay!" Alex shouted, jumping about with a large grin. He quickly pulled out his phone and called Gabriel, "Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel, you get to come to the beach with us!" He rushed out, Gabriel whooping loudly on the other side. Kyoya glanced at Alex as he realised they weren't speaking Japanese.

"Oh, my God, does that mean I get to see you in board shorts?" Alex chuckled at his excitement, Gabriel smiling brightly on the other side. He looked over at Haruhi and noticed the twins being somewhat pervy.

"Yes, Gabriel, you do get to see me in board shorts, but I'll probably have a shirt on." He could practically hear the third year pout as he whined,

"What? Where's the fun in that?"

"No fun for you, mate. I've got a tattoo on my back that I don't exactly want anyone to see." Alex explained, stepping around all the mannequins and moving to the corner of the room.