Chapter 7- I Hope I Never Get Sick Again

Word count: 529

:. Alex's POV .:

I was trying to sleep, as usual, but a bunch of the girls were fangirling. Obviously Kyoya would do something like this, he's not an idiot. He's a cunning demon and making money is his aim.

A couple of girls were staring at me and I tiredly looked over at them and smiled. They walked over nervously and one asked, "Is it true? Do you really like Haruhi like that?"

I laughed quietly and shook my head, "No, it was just for the film. Although, I might have my eye on someone else." I winked at them and they giggled, asking who it was. "That, my ladies, is a secret." They nodded, talking about who they wanted it to be as they walked away. My smile dropped and I went to sleep.

~

I groaned and held my head between my hands. I had missed a few more days of school as I was sick. It was quite good because I got way ahead of schedule on my work and I could get more sleep later. The bad thing was, when I finally got back to school, Hikaru and Kaoru were fighting and had died their hair different colours.

Thankfully, I had only caught the end of the fight. I didn't know why they started fighting but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all fake. It was still incredibly annoying hearing them shout and throw things, though.

Haruhi finally decided to interject. It was slightly terrifying but nothing I hadn't seen before.

She slammed her fists down onto their heads and shouted, "Would you guys knock it off?! What do you think you're doing?! You don't bring something like this into a petty fight! Both of you are at fault here but what's really sad is that you brought everyone else around you into your big mess! Now apologise to each other! If you don't make up right now I'm never gonna let you come over to my house, have I made myself clear?!"

"So then, what you're saying, Haruhi, is that if we make up we can come over to your place?" They spoke creepily, circling her.

I groaned loudly and fell to the ground. "No." I dragged out, "They're gonna come over!" I laid on the tiles, flopping about sadly as they did a little twincest act. "Damnit, all because no one could tell it was a joke! Because they were bored!" I sighed and stopped flopping about, falling asleep on the comfortable tiles.

A/N Sorry I skipped most of an episode and I'm gonna skip an entire episode! There was just so much dialogue and shit and I'm lazy! Plus, I do want this story to be more than just the show, I still want it to be different and about Alex.

I know my chapters are normally at least a thousand words but I just wanted to get this shitty little bit out of the way. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow or the day after with a new chapter. It's two forty at night so I guess I'll be going to sleep now, goodnight! Thanks for reading, everyone!

-nobodyinparticular98