Chapter 6- Renge Talks and She'll Never Stop

Word count: 1531

:. Third Person .:

"Alex!" Tamaki shouted. Alex jolted awake, still holding Haruhi in his arms. Alex was like a puppy, if he's sleeping on top of you (or underneath you) then you tend to stay still so as to not disturb him.

"Huh? What? How long was I asleep?" He mumbled tiredly.

"Not long. Host club is over, though." Haruhi explained.

"Oh." Alex let go of her and she stood, going to do whatever. He stood up and quickly walked over to Tamaki and the twins. "Yeah, boss?" He asked the blond.

"Don't think I didn't notice you flirting with Haruhi! What was that all about?" He exclaimed.

"Calm down, she's basically my sister. It was just a show for her guests. Plus I was bored. Don't worry, I know you like her." Alex smiled at him. His face went bright red and he quickly left, embarrassed.

"Why didn't you come to us?" Hikaru asked.

"I asked Kyoya if I should go to you or Haruhi and he said Haruhi, so." Alex explained.

"Next time, don't ask Kyoya. He likes you so he won't let us have any fun." Kaoru pouted.

"W-wait, what? How do you know?" Alex stuttered and blushed.

They put their arms around his waist and grinned. "It's so obvious." Hikaru spoke.

"The way he stares at you." Kaoru's eyes trailed down his body.

"How he's always near you." Hikaru continued, glancing to Kyoya; who, for once, was not a couch away from the boy.

"I can't believe you haven't noticed." Kaoru laughed quietly at Alex's obliviousness.

"I-I thought he liked Haruhi." He mumbled, looking down.

"Aww, you're so adorable." They cooed. They hugged him tightly, fawning over the adorable, older and taller boy.

"Th-thanks." He mumbled.

He stood in their arms awkwardly, waiting for them to let go. They didn't. They started playing with his kimono and slowly began taking it off.

"G-guys?! What are you doing?!" Alex asked, flustered.

"Having some fun." They replied. His face flushed red, and his right leg and fingers twitched nervously as he made no move to get away.

"Looks like the Host Club has a brand new guest!" Tamaki spoke. The twins stopped what they were doing and looked over at the girl. They moved over to her and began flirting with her. Alex sighed, but wasn't sure whether he was relieved or disappointed, and quickly fixed up his kimono before walking over to the rest of the group.

"Stop that. How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first time guests." Tamaki popped up near the girl, a rose in hand. "Please, you don't have to be afraid, my princess. I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club." He had moved to in front of her as he spoke.

Suddenly the girl slammed her hand into his face, shouting, "No! Don't touch me! You're phoney!" Tamaki quickly backed off. Why did this scene remind Alex so much of Harry Potter?

He held his face, crying and distraught, "What do you mean, I'm phoney?"

"Just what I said! You're phoney! I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that, you stupid! You must be a dimwitted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!" The girl ranted. Alex laughed quietly, agreeing but still feeling sorry for the blond.