Chapter 9- Staying at Kyoya's

Word count: 1230

:. Alex's POV .:

I stood in the doorway, slightly scared. 

"Alex?" Kyoya called. He stood a few meters in front of me and held out his hand. I hesitantly took it. He pulled me along, through the winding halls in his giant mansion.

After leaving the waterpark, or whatever it is, Kyoya took me back to his place to talk about the conditions of my 'job'. I was quite scared. It was a giant house (mansion) with a bunch of maids running about. If I meet any of his family I'm probably going to die.

"Kyoya, who's this?" A girl with black hair asked as she stopped in front of us. She looked down at our interlocking hands and continued, "Is this your boyfriend?!" She gasped loudly.

"Fuyumi, this is Alex, my friend. Alex, this is Fuyumi, my older sister." I waved with my free hand and smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you! Kyoya has told me all about you and, might I say, you are a cutie, just like he said!" She exclaimed, pulling my cheek slightly. I blushed furiously and glanced sidewards to look at Kyoya. He looked embarrassed for a second before masking it with annoyance. He tugged on my hand, pulling me along with a quick goodbye to his sister. I quickly waved goodbye, stumbling along and trying to keep up with him.

I was pulled into his room and stood in the middle of it awkwardly. "You can sit on the bed, I don't mind." He spoke, taking notice of my awkwardness. I sat down and poked at the bed subconsciously. It was a weird little habit I had.

"Fuck, your bed's comfy." I mumbled. I flopped backwards onto his bed and curled up in his blankets.

"What are you doing?" Kyoya questioned, somewhat annoyed

"Your bed's comfy and I'm tired." I replied sleepily. He glared at me and I sighed, sitting up. "Fine, but I'm sleeping over and you get the couch." I glared back. He sighed and nodded,

"About the job; I make the deals with your buyers, how much everything costs and all that. All you really have to do is paint. Also, you are not to meet with the buyers unless I'm with you."

"Sounds great! I'm not good with money, and I definitely don't wanna meet complete strangers. That sounds terrifying." I smiled widely, thankful I could make some money and not have to bother with the technicalities. "Also, can I borrow your phone for a sec?" I quickly asked.

He passed me his phone and I quickly called Haruhi, "Hey, babe?"

"Seriously? Babe?" She asked, sighing. "What do you want?"

"Just letting you know I'm staying over at Kyoya's for the night. I know you'll miss me, but I'll be back soon, sugar." I heard her sigh again.

"I won't miss you, goodbye! Also, no having sex." My face turned beet red and I glared at the floor.

"I'm not going to, don't worry. I'm saving myself for you, hun." I mentally slapped myself. Kyoya probably knows what Haruhi said because of that!

"You need to stop with the terrible nicknames, and stop 'flirting' with me. It's weird and I don't care how much fancy tuna I get!" She hung up on me before I could say goodbye.

I handed the phone back to Kyoya and flopped back onto the bed.

"Why do you flirt with Haruhi?" He asked me curiously. He raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for my reply.

I shrugged, "It's fun and it doesn't do any harm." There wasn't really anything to it. I didn't like her or anything. She's like a sister to me.

"It gives the guests false hope." He countered, which made me snort.

"That's one of the reasons girls still come to the host club: false hope. If that's your only reason as to why I should stop then I see no problem." I shrugged again.

(Get ready for the bad flirting guys!) "I do have another reason," He spoke lowly, standing up. "I'm it." (Boom, there it is.)

"W-w-wha-what?" I stammered, quickly sitting up. I stared at him with wide eyes as he moved towards me. I shuffled back on the bed, trying to move away from him. "Listen to Haruhi, 'no sex'!" I exclaimed. He leaned onto the bed, looming over me as I continued to move backwards and away from him. I fell off the bed with a yelp and landed on my back. My head hit the wall and I groaned loudly, cradling it.

Kyoya appeared over the edge of the bed and stared at me worriedly, "Are you okay?"

I glared at him, "Back off." I put my foot on his face and quickly pushed him away.

I tried to ignore the pain and stood up slowly. "What were you even thinking?" I muttered to him, confused. That wasn't like Kyoya at all. Or maybe that's the real Kyoya, and what we see at school is just a facade.

"I'll tell you later." He replied. Something tells me he's not actually going to tell me. "I'll be in the bathroom down the hall if you need me." He muttered, quickly leaving the room. Well, that's suspicious...

I sat there for a few minutes, trying to soothe my throbbing head.

It was completely silent until the door swung open. That wasn't very loud in the first place, but what followed was.

"Who the hell are you?!" An old woman exclaimed, pointing to me.

Startled, I tried to respond coherently, "H-hi, I'm Al-lex, K-Kyoya's friend." A stumbled through my words and my face felt like I had face-planted onto gravel.

"Boyfriend? Are you two having sex?! Do I have to burn those sheets?!" She questioned, glaring at me accusingly.

"We're only friends! And we have definitely not had sex!" I replied, blushing madly.

"Okay, good. Now, move, I have to clean." I did as she told me to, and sat outside the bedroom.

After about ten minutes, Kyoya came back from his bathroom break. "Finished your wank?" I asked with smirk. He simply glared at me. "Do you always think about me when you wank?" I continued. It was an innocent tone, although I had a shit-eating grin on my face.

"If you don't shut up, I'll..." He trailed off, not sure of what he'd do.

"You'll what? Raise my, well, Haruhi's debt?" I asked.

"I'll fuck you, right here, right now, if you don't shut up." His glare intensified and fear crept into my brain and gut.

"You will not! I am not burning this carpet!" The cleaning lady exclaimed, having just finished her job. She then left, muttering about 'hormonal, sex crazed teenagers'.

"I guess I'll just have to tease you at school!"

A/N Sorry this is so shit. It's all random and just not organised or written well. Also, sorry if you don't like Kyoya like this. I kinda don't either, I feel like I completely wrote his character wrong. I guess it's his dark side? Or his sexually frustrated side. Or both. Maybe they're the same thing! Anyways, sorry about everything.

Please comment ways I could improve or just tell me everything I did wrong. Basically just copy and paste the story into your comment because that's everything wrong.

-nobodyinparticular98