Chapter 5- Checkups and Flirting

Word count: 1171

:. Third Person .:

Alex sighed as he stared at the doctors and nurses. He only missed a day of school and suddenly everyone's getting checkups... With other people watching. He wandered around for a few minutes, looking around to see if he could find any of the hosts. He raised an eyebrow as he saw Mitsukuni and Takashi dressed in doctors clothing, but didn't make any move to talk to them as they were surrounded by fascinated girls.

He jumped as he felt someone grab his arm. He quickly looked up at them and realised it was just a nurse. He smiled at the lady and allowed her to take him to his station.

"You can take off your shirt on the other side of this curtain, come out when you're ready for your checkups." The nurse spoke, girls and guys gathering around.

Alex quickly become flustered and stuttered, "W-why do I h-have to do it i-in the open?"

"It's just how the Host Club works." The nurse replied with a smile.

"Of course we have to do it in the open. Except Haruhi, of course." He muttered, walking in and beginning to undress.

"Here,-"

"let us help with that." Kiro and Shima spoke from behind.

Alex let out a shriek of surprise, spun around and stared at them with wide eyes. "P-please get out." He stuttered with a bright red face.

"Sorry, no can do. You abandoned us the other night and we'd really appreciate some compensation."

Alex shook his head and pulled on their arms, trying to pull them outside the curtain, but they stopped him with a hug. Their hands travelled up his shirt and stopped him from escaping.

"Takashi! Mitsukuni!" Alex shouted at the top of his lungs. He hoped they were still close by.

They burst through the curtains and ripped the brothers away from him.

"You're both going to have to leave this school. What you are doing is sexual harassment, it's illegal and you will be sent to court." Mitsukuni spoke with a dangerous glow in his eyes. They both nodded and scampered out of the room like scared, little mice.

"Thank you so much!" Alex exclaimed, hugging them tightly. He blushed as he realised his shirt was unbuttoned and his blazer and tie were off. "Y-you can l-leave now." He stuttered. He noticed their slight blushes, making him blush even more. They walked out and Alex was finally left alone.

He took off his shirt and stood there for a moment. He stuck his head out of the tent and grabbed the nurse's attention. "Are you sure we can't do all this inside, not out in the open?" He asked her with a red face.

"I'm sure." She replied. He sighed and timidly walked out. A bunch of people screamed and everyone stared at him. He subconsciously tried covering his chest with his hands and stared at the floor. The nurse made him move his arms away and began taking his measurements.

He looked around and noticed the twins, Kyoya and Tamaki right up the front. He turned a brighter red, right down his neck, and stared at them with wide eyes. He looked way from them, the embarrassment too much to hold eye contact, but accidentally looked towards Mitsukuni and Takashi up the back. He quickly turned his head down and began fiddling awkwardly with his fingers.

Soon, it was over and he quickly rushed behind the curtain to put his clothes back on.

:. Alex's POV .:

I sat down at my table and groaned. I was dressed in a kimono and had no guests at the moment. I flopped to the ground, extremely bored.

"What are you doing?" Kyoya asked from somewhere close to me.

"Dying of boredom." I mumbled into the floor. I rolled over and looked up at him, "I have nothing to do." I pouted and began tearing up.

"Why don't you go visit one of the hosts." He suggested.

"Oooh, good idea." I stood in one swift movement and rested my arm on his shoulder. "Flirt with Haruhi or the twins flirt with me, which one?" I asked him, resting my chin on my arm to face him, my mouth inline with his ear.

"Neither." He replied, turning his head slightly towards me. I glared at him for a few seconds before he replied reluctantly, "Haruhi."

I thanked him and walked over to her. I put my index finger under her chin and tilted her head up to face me, "Hey, babe." I smirked and winked. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "How's my beautiful Haruhi going?" I pecked her cheek and smirked at her guests, "I'm sure you'd all like a piece of Haruhi but I'm afraid to say he's all mine."

The girls squealed as Haruhi replied, "I'm fine, but I'm not yours." She threw a small glare my way.

I whispered into her ear, "Come on, play along for me. Maybe I'll give you a special treat when we get home." I whispered the last bit loud enough for the girls to hear and winked at her. Her eyes widened and I nodded and mouthed, "Fancy tuna." I then kissed her on the nose.

"Okay, I'm all yours."

My smirk widened and I pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her neck and nuzzled my face into it. Haruhi put her hand on my head and twirled my hair between her fingers.

"Are you guys together?" One of the guests asked.

"No, we would tell you if we were. It's simply friendship, if you know what I mean." I looked up at them with a devilish grin. "Maybe one of you lovely ladies could be my friend, too." They all seemed to understand what I was suggesting and they all became flustered.

"Alex, no harassing my guests." Haruhi told me with a firm tone.

"Aww, but they're all too adorable! Not as adorable as you, of course." I nuzzled her neck again and held her tightly. The girls seemed to be dying, well, fangirling. They were squealing and wiggling about(?), it was all quite strange. "It doesn't look like they mind at all, anyway."

"You're so warm." I mumbled and grinned, feeling her body heat warm me up. It was making me slightly tired.

"Are you gonna fall asleep?" Haruhi asked.

"No, of course not! I'm simply going to slip into unconsciousness and hallucinate until I become conscious again." I explained to her.

I couldn't see her face but I knew she was expressionless and probably so done with me. I wouldn't blame her.

"Well, have a good sleep." She spoke.

"G'night." I smiled as I slipped into unconsciousness. Oh, God, I hope I don't snore.

A/N Finally a chapter! Sorry if it's shit. Probably is... Definitely is... Anyway, I hope you like it no matter how shit.

Also, I'm sorry this took forever! I'm terrible, I know.

-nobodyinparticular98