Chapter 13- Lobelia and Yuzuru

Word count: 1278

:. Third Person .:

"Hey, Mariko, it's me, Alex, just wondering if you have any free time over the weekend? I was hoping we could hang out and you could meet my friend Asoka, and Haruhi could possibly join us since I live with him." Alex rambled slightly as he left a message for Mariko. "Text me when you get this so we can plan it or whatever. Goodbye!" He ended the message, put his phone away and greeted his new guest.

~

Two girls from a different school opened the door and entered. "Welcome, ladies." The hosts greeted, dressed in knight uniforms. Alex ignored them all as he died in the costume.

He looked up as he heard Tamaki shouting. Three girls were rubbing there hands or even their faces on Haruhi's arms and legs and it was rather weird. One of them punched Tamaki in the face and, although hilarious, Alex felt bad for him.

"Leave her alone!" The girl who punched him had said.

"Pardon me, ma'am, but I think you should leave Haruhi alone. She looks quite uncomfortable." Alex interrupted, stepping towards the girls.

"Another fair maiden?" The girl asked, looking away from Haruhi and to Alex.

"Actually, I'm male, bu-" He was quickly interrupted as the girl asked,

"Are you sure?" 'Why in the world would she ask that?' Alex thought to himself.

"You're suggesting that I'm female solely by the fact that I have feminine features which is very gender normative and could be considered transphobic, especially as you ignored the statement I just made about how I'm male." He emphasised his last two words, glaring at her the whole time.

"I do apologise, sir, but I'm not transphobic. How could I be if I'm lesbian?" She responded, making Alex internally groan.

"Just because you're part of the LGBT+ community doesn't mean you aren't transphobic. Trans people can be transphobic!" He retorted. "Anyway, that's not my point. My point is that you're harassing Haruhi." He walked over and held out his hand to Haruhi, who was still in the girl's arms. She took his offered hand and he hauled her up to her feet. He raised his eyebrow at her, asking the silent question, 'Are you okay?', getting a nod in reply.

"Who are you to take her away from me? I was just about to offer her the chance to come to our school!" The girl exclaimed, standing up and moving in front of him.

"You don't own her therefore I cannot take her from you, it's her own decision. Also, I highly doubt Haruhi wants to have tea parties instead of doing what she came here to do. And yeah, I know what you do at the Lobelia Girls' Academy. Anyway, I don't need to tell you this, Haruhi can." He ranted, before stepping aside to let Haruhi speak.

"What he said." Haruhi simply replied, earning a chuckle from Alex.

"Fine, but I'm not gonna give up! I'll be back!" The girl exclaimed, all of them spinning out of the door.

"Because every terrible villain totally doesn't say that." Alex mumbled sarcastically. 

"Are you okay, you actually got mad which is unusual." Haruhi asked Alex quietly, standing close so no one heard.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just sleep deprived is all." He replied, running a hand through his hair. She nodded and everything went back to normal.

~

"Alex Tadashi to the Chairman's office, please." A woman over the PA spoke. Everyone stared at Alex as he quietly got up, holding his stuff, and walked out of the room. He strode silently through the halls to the office and tried to stay out of view from the classes.

When he arrived, he knocked on the door and opened it as soon as he heard a 'come in'. He sat down on the only chair available, keeping his head raised but his leg shaking. "Good morning, sir." He greeted with a smile.

"Please, call me Yuzuru." The Chairman, and Tamaki's father, replied, Alex nodding with the continued smile. "I apologise for disrupting your class time but I had to inform you that you are now second in your class." Alex's eyes widened and his smile dropped, but he let the man continue, "As an honour student you know that to keep your scholarship you must stay top of the class, and if you fail to do so then you will be kicked out. You're coming second to Kyoya Ootori, of course, and I really wish I could bend the rules for you, especially when you're up against him, but a biased opinion holds very little value when talking about a commoner in a board meeting."

Alex stared at the ground, eyes welling up with tears as he acknowledged the fact that he was probably going to get kicked out. 'How am I supposed to beat Kyoya?' He thought, quickly wiping the few tears that spilled away. He looked up when he realised the Chairman had asked if he was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just rescheduling everything so I have more study time." He lied effortlessly, giving Yuzuru a convincing smile. "May I leave?" He asked politely.

"Yes, of course, have a good day, Alex." The Chairman replied, smiling with a wave.

"You too, Yuzuru." Alex replied, leaving the room. He stood outside the room for a moment, focusing on his breathing. 'You can't tell Haruhi this, you're gonna have to lie to her. No, I can't lie to her! Besides, what the Hell am I gonna say? Oh yeah, the Chairman just wanted to drink tea with me for a bit? You have to think of something before recess, you idiot, you have time and a great imagination.' He argued with himself, walking silently to class. 'What about Kyoya and Tamaki? They'll ask! Oh shit, yeah, you better ask Yuzuru not to tell anyone.' He sighed, turning around and running on his toes back to the office.

He knocked on the door again and, just like before, opened it as soon as he heard a 'come in'. "By the way, Yuzuru, do you mind not telling your son or anyone else about this, please?" He asked, not moving in any further than the doorway.

"I won't tell anyone if that's what you wish." Yuzuru replied with a kind smile.

"Thank you so much. Goodbye, sir!" He rushed out, not bothering to correct himself as he had already left before he could realise he had said 'sir' instead of 'Yuzuru'. Not that it mattered in the first place anyway.

He made his way back to the classroom, sitting down in his seat as if the whole class wasn't staring. He hoped he wouldn't have to say anything to Tamaki and Kyoya but, upon being asked why he had to go, lied and said, "He was just making sure everything was fine, you know? Making sure I wasn't getting bullied or anything, being pansexual and all." They, for whatever reason, believed him and continued on with class.

A/N Guys, another chapter, I made it for you! You're all so great and I seriously wish I could hug you because you're supportive and nice and y'all never say anything bad about my story and some of you even comment things which is the best!

Btw, yes, I really dislike Benibara or whatever her name is and I either don't know why or it's because she's a misandrist and basically a feminazi.

Oooh shittt, Alex could get kicked out! Am I evil enough? Yes, yes I am. Will I actually kick him out of the school? Maybe, you just have to wait and see.

-nobodyinparticular98