Chapter 2: A Little Girl

((Ciel's POV))

For me, it was an average day. I had no jobs to be done, no new clients. Everything was peaceful for once, so I decided to take a walk around the outskirts of the town I lived in. The town of Lanox. That's when things changed.

As I was walking, the ground started shaking violently, followed by a large dimensional rift that glowed a light blue hue. Through it stepped a small girl, but she soon collapsed upon the ground as the rift closed itself. Who was she?

I ran closer to her, hesitating slightly as I saw the pointy ears and horns, a trademark feature among demons. I thought about leaving her there until I saw that she was badly injured... Silently cursing to myself, I carefully picked her up and carried her to my own home.

I laid her in my own bed, rushing to get medical supplies to clean the wounds. As I started doing so, I noticed how bad they actually were, starting to wrap them up tightly. After everything was done, I looked at her and smiled. She was rather cute, despite being a demon. I wonder why she was up here in Elrios..... I guess I could ask her when she wakes up....

*****

The chains had been broken, Natiran was sure of it. The moment she felt the spell break, she teleported to the dimension she had locked Luciela in so long ago, hoping that it wasn't too late. Upon entering, she cursed to herself because the chains were indeed broken and Luciela no where in sight.

She quickly turned around to see a rift closing rapidly. Her eyes widened in slight horror as she caught a glimpse of someone coming towards the rift, towards an injured Luciela. Before she could take any action, the rift closed. Natiran quickly teleported out of the dimension to find Karis, which was pretty easy.

"L-Lady Karis!" Natiran exclaimed, throwing the doors open. Karis turned and looked at her, her tail flicking to the side and wings fluttering slightly, conveying her annoyance.

"You had better have a good reason for this Natiran." Karis hissed as she crossed her arms. Natiran nodded and took a deep breath.

"I do. Lady Luciela had broke the seal, thus breaking the chains binding her. She had already escaped and closed the rift before I got there, but she also found some one. Who, I do not know." Natiran explained quickly. Karis widened her eyes and uncrossed her arms. She spread her wings and flew to behind Natiran, ready to walk out the door.

"Prepare the troop. Find the location of Luciela. Report back to me. Is that clear?" Karis said, looking behind her. Natiran nodded and quickly teleported to the general of the troops, relaying the message before starting to use her magic to scan the world above them. Finding Luciela's magic rather quickly, despite it almost being gone, she nodded to herself and teleported to Karis.

"Lady Luciela is located in the town of Lanox."

"Good, not to far. We'll attack in three days time. Let's finish what we started, once and for all Luciela." Karis said, summoning her scythe, which reflected the light, but the blade gave the light a red tint to it as Karis smiled.