Chapter 9: Where did they come from?

Job Paths:
Ciel: ????
Lu: ????
Aisha: Dimension Witch

((Lu's POV))

It had been a few months since I overheard the conversation between Natiran and Karis and nothing had happened. I woke up one morning, before dawn and looked out the window. I hadn't been able to sleep much the past few nights, but it didn't seem to affect me much.

I knew that Ciel and Aisha were both sound asleep, so I decided that I was going to try to make something to eat myself. Walking into the kitchen and examining the cabinets, I realized that Ciel really liked to cook and bake and he didn't seem to be a fan of quick foods like cereal. I huffed slightly and grabbed the cookbook, looking through it.

Eventually, I settled on one of my favorite treats that I used to eat every morning back when I was in power: lemon poppyseed muffins. I smiled and took the book to the cabinets, seeing if we had everything. Upon finding out that wasn't true, I quickly frowned and grabbed my coat with the cookbook in hand before flinching as I remembered my last order.

"Dang it...." I sighed as I turned around and walked back upstairs, book and coat in hand. I walked down the hallway to the room across from mine.

I pushed the door open and, much to my surprise, found Ciel wide awake, dressed and sitting at the desk, facing away from me. He didn't react to the door opening, so I decided to walk over to him. My first step and he spoke up, causing me to jump.

"Morning Lu. Why are you up so early? You know it's not good for you." He said calmly, turning to face me. I shrugged and looked away at a stuffed phoru on his nightstand.

"Well, I've been waking up this early for the last few days. I'm fine, honest, but I was coming in here to tell you that we're going to go buy a few things." He chuckled at me and got up, walking past me. I smiled and followed him after putting my coat on.

We left the house, making sure the doors and windows were locked as well as both doors. We were leaving Aisha alone, after all, and didn't want to take any unnecessary chances.

((Timeskip A Few Hours))

When we got back, we could definitely tell that Aisha had been practicing some of her spells. I laughed slightly and put the groceries in the kitchen.

"Aisha! We're ho-"

"No no no no! That's not how you make an entrance at all!" A feminine voice called out. I looked at Ciel in confusion, and he looked back. He had noticed it too. The voice sounded like mine.

We got our weapons ready and cautiously walked into the living room. As soon as we stepped through the doorway, a girl, who was slighter smaller than me, jumped off our couch and ran to me. She had a blue jacket on with the hood up. The hood itself had these ear-like holes that had her hair, which seemed to be in pigtails, coming out of them, as well as her small blue horns. The jacket was buttoned at the neck with a large gold cross with the blue contract star that I had as well. Besides the cross, the jacket wasn't zipped at all, without a shirt underneath and she wore really short shorts. To top it all off, she had thigh high stockings that were reminiscent of the girl from Wonderland. I eyed her carefully as she came up and offered her hand to me.

"You have made the acquaintance of Luciela R. Sourcream, former demon monarch of Hell. Who are you?" She said excitedly. I recalled my demonic claws and crossed my arms.

"I don't know who you are, or how you know me, but I do know that you AREN'T me," I said. She frowned and crossed her arms as well.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm the one and only Luciela..." At that moment, I noticed someone, who looked a lot like Ciel, come up behind her and pick her up, causing her to squeal and giggle.

"Lu, play nice, okay? This obviously isn't our home." He said. The guy had a light blue streak in his snow white hair. He had a blue vest with a bright blue undershirt, as well as an old tattered coat that seemed to magically stay on his shoulders, even when he picked this so called Luciela. Other than that and the throwing knives at his waist, nothing really struck me as odd about him.

Before Ciel or I could say something, Aisha came bounding down the stairs, stopping dead in her tracks when she saw how many people there were. She then started laughing a bit nervously and gripped her staff tightly, evident by her knuckles turning a bit white.

"Well... Umm..... Whoops?" She shrugged.

"Aisha.... You had better explain what happened...." I said to her. The imposer turned to face Aisha with a very confused look.

"Aisha? You aren't Aisha. She wouldn't wear something that.... Bright." The girl said with slight dismay. Aisha laughed nervously again.

"Well... Lu? Ciel? They probably ARE who they say they are. I was practicing my dimensional magic and I must have pulled them from an alternate timeline... I'll see if I can find a way to reverse this...." She said, running off again. I turned to... Myself? She looked shocked before laughing.

"Well, I suppose it's nice to meet my other self. I typically go by Luciela with everyone but my fiancé." She smiled.

"Oh? Well who's the lucky guy?" I chuckled. Then, as if right on cue, they both lifted their left hands, and I saw it for the first time. They had matching engagement rings. Both where a beautiful silver with deep blue gems. I smiled and congratulated her, feeling a bit envious. My other self was engaged to her Ciel, and me? I couldn't even tell him how I felt.