Chapter 13 : The News Around Hell

((Lu's POV))

It was dark....

There was nothing but darkness that surrounded me. I could tell I was bound in chains, similar to the ones that were used last time I was imprisoned. I growled slightly and closed my eyes, focusing on trying use my magic.... It was no use, as that was sealed again as well.

Almost as soon as I started to struggle, I felt a wave of drowsiness hit me. Falling asleep in a matter of seconds, it felt like a few minutes before I woke up again.

I was in a lavish bedroom. Looking around, I could see that I was in a bed towards the back of the room. To the right and left were two ebony nightstands. One had a small red book, the other a light with a dark blue shade. I got out of bed and opened the wardrobe to my left. Inside was a vast array of beautiful dresses of various shades of blue and white.

Just as I was about to look through the drawers, the door opened and someone walked in. I jumped slightly at the sound and turned to look at the person who had walked through the door. It was a girl with long light blue hair, swaying just past her waist. Her ice blue eyes watched me carefully as she folded her pale hands in front of her.

"Good morning Lady Luciela." She said in a soft voice. I looked at her and smiled slightly.

"It's... Ciel, correct?" I asked cautiously. She giggled and shook her head, causing waves to ripple down her hair.

"No Lady. You must still be half asleep. It's Natiran, remember? Anyways, it's time for breakfast." I nodded and waved my hand to dismiss her. After she left, I turned back to the wardrobe. I picked out a dress that was strapless. It was blue and split into white ruffles with sky blue four-pointed stars.

I put it on and tied the bow around waist before finding a gold medallion like pin with the same four-pointed star hidden towards the back of the wardrobe. It seemed... Important to me. Maybe it was connected to that Ciel person. I put it in the middle of the bow I had just tied and got my leggings and sleeves on. Afterwards, I ran downstairs, feeling hungry. But something felt off...

((Aisha's POV))

Lu had been missing for a few months now. Ciel and I had looked everywhere for her, but eventually? We gave up. Rena couldn't find her anywhere either, and that's when we decided to call it quits. If Rena couldn't find her, then we wouldn't. Ever since the day we gave up, I hardly ever saw Ciel. I always assumed that he stayed in his room, until I decided to confront him about it.

"Okay Ciel. I swear to the El Lady that if you hole yourself back in your room, I will make sure that you have a bad time! Get out of your room. Staying there won't help Lu come back." I pleaded. He turned towards me and crossed his arms.

"You really think I just stay in my room?" He asked. I nodded a bit nervously. He chuckled and shook his head, causing me to look at him with confusion.

"If you aren't in your room, then where do you even go?"

"To Hell pretty much. A normal person wouldn't be able to keep Lu this long. Now a demon, on the other hand, could. I'm almost certain that I know who has her as well." He said before turning back towards his room. I crossed my arms and followed him.

"You idiot, you're not going to go alone. It's too dangerous." I huffed and leaned in his doorway. He sighed and opened a portal.

"Fine. Just... Don't make eye contact with anyone and stay near me." He said before walking through the portal he had just opened. I stood upright and quickly followed him, summoning my staff as I did so. I can't believe that actually worked....