Chapter 10: Sleeping Arrangements

((Noblesse's POV))

After the initial events of the morning, I spent most of the day with Luciela. It seemed so weird. Her timeline was so.... Different from ours. Unlike me, she chose power over status, which made Ciel even more of a bodyguard rather than a butler. While there were many differences, there were so many similarities. One of the obvious ones that was shared was Ciel's love for cute things, and, our love for Ciel. Everything seemed alright, despite Luciela's teasings, until dinner.

It started off well. Ciel and Ciel made dinner for everyone. Aisha had taken her plate upstairs to eat while she continued trying to find a way to reverse her spell. As always, it was an amazing dinner.

We were happily chatting away about various things until there was a knock on the door. We all stopped eating suddenly and stared in the general direction. I smiled slightly, and signaled for this timeline's Ciel to follow me to the door. We cautiously opened the door, only to be greeted by Rena.

"Rena! What a surprise!!" I said happily.

"I thought I would drop by since I was in town getting something for Chisk." She said happily. Rena started walking in, but Ciel and I stopped her, lowering our voices.

"Rena. Aisha was experimenting again, so please do not freak out if you see ano-"

"Rena...?" I turned around quickly to see Luciela standing there. She looked shocked and on the verge of tears... Like she had seen a ghost of someone she cared about deeply. Rena turned to look at her and then nodded to me in understanding.

"Yes? I assume you're Luciela? It's ni-"

"Rena, I missed you so much..." Luciela had pushed past me to hug Rena tightly. Her voice was full of bittersweet joy, but she was also sobbing slightly. Ciel and I looked at each other in slight confusion. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder, turning to see the other Ciel motioning for us to go back into the dining room. I nodded to Rena, signaling where we would be. She nodded and then turned her attention back to comforting Luciela.

Once we were back in the dining room, the other Ciel sighed slightly.

"Ciel? Could you explain why Luciela broke down crying when Rena showed up?" I asked politely. He took a seat and turned to us. We followed suit and looked at him expectantly.

"Has Lu not told you how we got engaged Luciela? I thought she might have. You have been talking all day after all."

"No. She kinda just glossed over the details on how you got engaged. All I know is that a girl named Jesamay had kidnapped her, wiping her memory, but you had came and saved her, bringing back her memories in the process." The other Ciel shook his head.

"That's not exactly how it happened. It wasn't that easy, and, I wasn't alone. I was when I reached Lu, but not on the journey there." He said, crossing his arms. Before he could speak again, we heard Aisha walking into the kitchen.

"Nevermind. It's...not important. We haven't seen Rena for a while, and that's pretty much it." He said with a finality in his voice. I frowned and glared slightly at Aisha, but quickly looked away from her. She shrugged and sat down next to... dare I say... My Ciel.

"So, who was at the door? It's kinda late for visitors, isn't it?" She asked. I shrugged, hoping to shrug off the slight jealousy I had.

"It was Rena. She just wanted to drop by."

It was nearly ten at night before Rena left, Luciela not wanting to let her leave. We ended up having to almost literally pry Luciela off Rena to let her leave. After her pouting for a few minutes, we addressed a problem that had been in the back of my mind.

"So, how are we going to fit everyone some where? Ciel, I refuse that you sleep on the couch like you normally do when Rena stays the night." I asked, adding sternly my request/order. He normally would give me his bed, while Rena took my room on the off occasion that she would stay over.

"Well, I normally I sleep with Ciel. It helps calm me down from when I have my nightmares... Which is quite often, actually." Luciela admitted sheepishly. Aisha crossed her arms, looking like she was thinking.

"Well, I could have Lu stay with me and you two could take her room."

"Hate to break it to you Aisha, but you snore rather loudly. I can't ever sleep when I stay with you." I said quickly, not wanting to stay with Aisha. I thought for a moment before hearing a quiet chuckle. I looked over at Luciela to see a slight mischievous smirk.

"Well.... There is ONE more solution...." She said, looking directly at me. She wouldn't......