The Final Chapter

((Ciel's POV))

She loved me... That would explain a lot. Maybe some of my own actions too. 

"Wait! Aisha! I want to tell you something," I said as I raced after her. She turned and faced me, looking like she was on the verge of tears. 

"Wha-" She started but I cut her off before kissing her. 

"I love you too Aisha," I smiled at her. Tears formed in her eyes as she smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad that you do," she whispered.

//Five years later...//

((Lu's POV))

I had been with Natiran and Karis for the past few years. I remembered everything by now. When I tried to rebel and find Ciel again, they showed me what was happening on Elrios. They showed me a wedding, Ciel's wedding, to be exact. It was at that moment that my world shattered. I ran back into my room and refused to eat, drink or even leave my room for a few days. 

"Lady Luciela? Are you okay?"

"..."

"Lady Luciela, please, answer me."

"..."

"Lady, I'm coming in with some muffins."

"Go away, I don't want anything," I said, holding my pillow close to me. Natiran came in anyways and came and sat next to me. In that instant, I broke down again and hugged her tightly, letting my tears falling while sobbing. She hugged me and stroked my hair softly, singing to me a slight lullaby.

"I'll help Aneres. I've given up. I'll help," I said softly, hugging Natiran close. I had nothing again. I've lost the last precious thing I had.