Side Chapter: Pet Day

Job Paths:
Ciel: Royal Guard
Lu: Noblesse
Aisha: Dimension Witch
Rena: Night Watcher

((Rena's POV))

It had been about a week since Valentines Day, but there was another important day in February: Pet Day. I was actually in a pet store, looking through the many life crystals they had. I giggled at one that was labeled as a phoru. It was acting like it really wanted attention, so I went to the clerk and bought it.

"You're name is going to be.... Chisk!" I said. It resonated with a sort of happy energy. I smiled and walked a bit to Lanox. Maybe a certain group of friends would like to see my new pet....

((Lu's POV))

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" I yelled as I jumped on Ciel's bed. It was past noon and Ciel hadn't gotten up yet. It kinda upset me as I had to get Aisha to make me something to eat for breakfast. She wasn't the best cook....

He groaned slightly and mumbled something about a few more minutes. I suppressed a giggle as he rolled over, but I got off the bed and pulled his pillow out from underneath his head.

"Fine, I'm up... In a few seconds..." He said, starting to sit up. I crossed my arms, giving him a look that expressed my annoyance. As soon as he sat up and looked at me, he smiled and chuckled ruffling my hair as he got up and passed me. I turned and followed him, my face probably a bit red, but I was still annoyed by his actions.

I went to his closet and grabbed his clothes for him, and walked to the door of the bathroom. As soon as he opened the door, I shoved his clothes at him and pushed him back into the bathroom. I turned around an left to attend to the few phorus we had around the house.

About five minutes later, Ciel came into the living room, where I was still taking care of the phorus, and sat down, petting those that came to him. I smiled and sat down next to him and pet a few of them herself.

"You know, today is Pet Day..." I said causally, with a slight smile, because, if you really think about it, Ciel could be considered my pet.

"Oh? Really? Is it a day to show love for your pets?" He asked, focusing more on feeding the phorus treats then me.

"Uh humm, that's what Rena told me. A day to show your love for your pets."

"When did Rena tell you this?" He chuckled. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"At about ten o'clock this morning while you were still sleeping. She and Aisha went out to get somethings for her own pet she bought this morning." I gave him a slight glare, which he noticed and laughed.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll try to not stay up so late making cookies." He said getting up. I looked at him curiously and followed him. There hadn't been any cookies this morning... Trust me... I checked. He went to the pantry we had and got a tub from the very top shelf and handed it to me. I took it and got one out.

"Are you telling me I had to eat Aisha's cooking and these were in the pantry? Wow, some servant you are.." I half chided. He chuckled and messed my hair up again. I glared and threw half a cookie at him, which missed him and hit the wall. He started laughing again and turned around to grab the broom. I rolled my eyes and left. Once alone in a room, I sighed happily and whispered to myself.

"You sure do know me, don't you Ciel? Almost as well as my actual pet did... I loved her as well...but not as much as you." Apparently I had said the last sentence a bit louder than I thought, as I soon jumped at the sound of Ciel's voice.

"Loved whom as much as whom?"

"N-no one!!" I said quickly, turning to face him. My cheeks were a bit warm at that point as well. He chuckled and dismissed it before going back to the energetic phorus.