Chapter One-The Beginning

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" Bolt cried as he stepped into the house.

Alice followed after him, her nose in a book.

They lived in what you would call a mini mansion. One story high, with a pool in their backyard. To the left of the front doors was a small hallway that led to three different rooms: the closet, laundry room, and garage. The living room was in front of the entrance. A fire place sat in the middle, it's mantle showing family photos and nicknacks; the TV hung over it. The couches were set up to face it. They were white and soft, giving an cheery feel to the house. A window sat on the left wall, giving the veiwer a perfect look of the back yard. There was a back door on the right and it also had a window. A kitchen was shown on the right wall of the living room. This had an island, and a few white cubords above the counters. There was a sink below the window. The fridge was set at the end of the counter with a walk-in pantry across from it. The tile was white marble, clean and shiny. The dining room had a mini chandelier, and below that sat a black table, and four chairs. The door a few inches from the pantry led to the bed rooms; there were three rooms, each hedgehog had their own...besides the parents, of course. They just moved to the neighborhood, so there was alot of random boxes and stuff.

Bolt opened the door to the kitchen and glanced around. "Mom?! Dad?!"

"In here!" Someone called from the bedroom door.

Bolt and Alice made their way into the hallway, then parted. Bolt to his parents room where Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose worked to restore their room, and Alice to her room. Amy looked at her son and smiled.

"Hey sweety." She said. "How was school?"

Bolt shrugged and moved his bangs from his eyes. "Same as always. But I think there's something wrong with Alice...again."

Sonic looked down at him with a concerned experession. "What happened?"

"Dunno." Bolt admitted. "Tried askin' her, she kept her face in her book. The rest of the way home."

Amy sighed and walked out, saying, "I'll go check on her." She rubbed Bolts' head as she passed, and he grimanced slightly as his quills went out of place.

"I took all morning on that." He grumbled sourly.

Sonic chuckled. "You can always redo it."

Bolt frowned and turned from his Dad. "Whatever."

But what they didn't know was that there was a small flying robot in the window, spying on the family. It gave a quiet beep and flew away, robotic wings fluttering fast. It flew past houses and trees, neighborhoods and plains. After what felt like hours to the robot, a building came into veiw. It looked very much like the Leaning Tower of Piza, but the roof was yellow with a long antenna at the tip. The rest of it was purple. It looked very old and rusty, as if it had been abandoned. But The robot went in nonetheless, ignoring that fact. It flew through metal-walled hallways that were very long. It never turned into another passage, nor did it stop when something creaked. It seemed to know where it was going.

Finally, a entrance to a room showed. It seemed like someone was sitting in the middle of it, facing the wide window in front. The robot landed on what seemed to be a control panel and made a few unruly beeps.

"Don't use that tone with me!" The man in the chair growled as he stood. "Where's the video tape?"

The robot made a few more beeps, then a small disk protruded from it's "belly". The man took it, and set the disk in it's player. A screen popped up seconds later and the man watched intently. His mustache was now white, his face somewhat wrinkled with age. But he was still as fat as he had been the years before, despite his attempts to loose the weight.

The video finished, and the man grinned. "This very good! Scourge!" He called, turning to the door.

A green hedgehog walked in with an somewhat annoyed look on his face. "What is it, fathead?"

Eggman motioned to the screen. "I found him, and it looks like he's got kids."

Scourge peered at the screen over his sunglasses, then a sly grin stretched across his muzzle. He began to snicker, then laughed out loud. His shout of victory could be heard from miles.

"WE'RE COMING, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!"

ฯθฯθฯθฯθฯθฯθฯθ

Hello people! Hoped you liked the story so far! I am so glad this chapter worked out the way I wanted it to! Although I'd appereciate feed back for this, so please give it to me in the comments. Thanks for reading!