Chapter Eighteen- Eggman

~Eggmans POV (A/N: Wait.. Eggman?? Whaaaaaaa??? :O)

"Next stop, Ice Cap Zone!!" I declared happily. "What a successful day!!"

I stood at the end of where all the controls to my ship were, Orbot and Cubot in the control pits, pressing buttons to keep the ship moving. Behind me was the Chaotix, chained up to the wall behind me. I could feel the chameleons glare on my back, but quite frankly I didn't care. I was finally winning! It was the greatest thing in the world!

"After Ice Cap," Scourge said, walking into the control room with a smirk. "It's just a few more places right?"

"Cooorrect." I said.

"Good. Then I won't be needing you anymore."

I stopped for a few seconds. What did he just say? I gave a small chuckle. "Eh-excuse me what? Did you just say??"

Scourge had that evil grin on his face. "You know what I said."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You forget then. I have an army of robots on this ship, and--"

"I have speed." Scourge replied. "Power. And these."

With a flick of his arms he activated the lightning whips I made for him. The light made him look more evil. Almost... More than I would.

"They would be destroyed in a matter of seconds. You should know this by now."

The next second he disappeared in a blur of green. Something wrapped around my body tightly, and the next moment I felt large, painful pricks of pain crawl over my body like millions of spiders. I gave a cry of pain once I felt myself being thrown to some other part of the room, hearing Orbot call my name, and landed face first into the ground. I spazzed on the ground for a few short seconds, then slowly rose, wincing and glaring up at the green hedgehog standing before me.

"We... We had a deal..." I gasped. "You gave me... Your word."

Scourge scoffed. "Please. You should know by now that I'm not the type of person who keeps deals. I get bored of them reeeeal quick."

He walked away from me and headed towards the control pit.

Orbot stopped in front of him, arms outstretched as his blue eyes glared uo at him. "Stop!! You can't--!"

Scourge kicked him aside easily. Cubot gave a small yelp and moved out of his way, towards his fallen companion. Scourge stopped at a red blinking button that said, L A U N C H. He turned to me again with an evil glint in his eyes. "You know, it was actually kinda fun working with you honestly. Watching you do all the work for me. Kind of funny."

Orbot and Cubot came up to my sides and did their best to help me stand. I was still strangely in alot of pain.

Before I could get all the way up, Scourge hit the button. "Goodbye, Eggface."

The hatch of the ship opened up beneath my feet. Wind whipped at my back and mustache from behind me. When I started to slip, the two robots gripped onto my shirt and did their best to keep me on. I planted my feet against the metal firmly and locked my knees.

"What's the matter Eggman?!" Scourge shouted over the wind. "Scared of death??!" He laughed evilly.

"Sir.." Orbot grunted. "I'm... Slipping..."

I looked at Scourge again.

His smile disappeared, face becoming angered and evil. "Either me, or that. If I were you, I'd choose the latter."

I pondered his words for a minute. There was no other way out of this.

I fell into his trap.

I was gonna die.