inside my love

"Next week we will be holding auditions for the Dance or Die competition. The only category that is still available is in Contemporary and it's a duet. Everyone planning to show must have a partner or a stand in." The dance instructor announced. "Other than that we have Mitchell and Travis doing our Hip-hop category."Mitch was ecstatic. Dancing was his passion. Nothing in the world could ever stop him from doing what he loved. That being said, he already knew replacing Travis was a must.

He and Travis had been dance partners turned boyfriends for three years. They worked. It was comfortable. Too comfortable apparently. Mitch found Travis curled up in their apartment with their hip-hop choreographer.

" Can you replace Travis with Scott, please." Mitch said, as all the other students looked at him. Everyone in the studio knew of Travis and Mitch's relationship, so this came as quite a surprise. "You're working with Mr.Hoying? What a great element of surprise! The other groups would probably expect Mr.Wright." the instructor said, not acknowledging the elephant in the room. "Will you two be auditioning for the Contemporary as well?" Mitch shook his head, "I doubt it. That requires a lot of time we don't have." Mitch admitted, "Well you two should think about it."

****
"So..." Scott started off awkwardly, "Did you want to audition or no?"

"No. I-We... We're friends... Dance partners at that. With Contemporary, it's a lot of emotion behind it and I'm not sure we are there yet?" Mitch said.

"Not there yet? We've been friends for 10 years! How much time do we need until we're there?" Scott exclaimed, "Maybe it's not even that... Its the emotional connection isn't it." Scott said, catching on to why Mitch didn't want to do the dance. "You're nervous aren't ya!" He smirked, "Scared those old feelings might bubble to the surface?" "Shut up, Hoying!" Mitch mumbled as he crossed his arms, "I just want Kirstie and Avi to do it." "If they even get chosen." Scott reminded Mitch. "Right."

"I think we should audition! I have the perfect song!"

Scott pulled out his phone and looked up the official video for 'Inside My Love' by Delilah then handed it over to Mitch. As a the video continued, Mitch's eyes grew. "Scott. This is way too much for us. The way she covered the song is sexual and the video. God, I don't even want to get started on that! That was dancer sex!" Mitch practically yelled as Scott laughed, "What the hell is dancer sex?" Mitch shrugged, "It sounded right." Scott shook his head and tried to make up an excuse as to why that was the perfect song for them, "Okay, fine! Whatever. But you're making up the choreo!" "Done." Mitch's eyes grew, "You planned this?" Scott nodded and gave him a cheeky grin, "You sneaky son of a bitch."

"Yeah, Yeah. Let me show you your parts."

****

After five days of practicing, Mitch was still holding his emotions back, making his moves seemed forced and stiff. "Mitch you're making this harder than his has to be. Just let go!" Scott said after the third time going over the routine that day. "We should be practicing our hip-hop routine, because we all know you need help getting into that sexy character." "Excuse me?" Mitch said, taking offense to what Scott had said. "I'm damn good at being sexy! Hell, I don't even have to try to be sexy! I ooze sexiness!" Scott raised an eyebrow, challenging him, "Then prove it."

Mitch took long strides towards Scott until he was backed against the studio wall. "You're on." Then Mitch crashed his lips onto Scott's.

Long Story short, Mitch ended up proving his point if you know what I mean.

****

The day of the auditions had come so quickly it didn't even phase the two dancers. They went in, did what they needed, then left. It wasn't until later that day they got the call saying they were the 2nd pair to be chosen for the Contemporary category.

Now all that needed to come was the actual dad competition next week.

****

"Shit. Scott, I'm nervous." Mitch said as he grabbed Scott's hands in his. "Don't be. You've got this babe." He said as he pecked Mitch's lips.

"Damn, you've been screwing Hoying this whole time?" A familiar voice said from behind them, "Best friends my ass." "Bye Travis." Travis smirked, "How did changing you hip-hop number go?" Mitch bit his lip and glanced at Scott. "I think it went pretty well." He said as he turned his attention back to Travis. "Ya know, I can't wait to what that trophy looks like next to this beauty to my right." Scott said. "Gotta go." With that Scott and Mitch walked away.

****

(Shouldn't be hard to figure out who is who. Blonde is Scott and Brunette is Mitch.)

****

By the end of the dance, Scott couldn't wait to pull Mitch into an empty room and ravish him. Who gave him the right to be that sexy at the end of the dance? He had literally just added that into the dance onstage.

"What the hell was that Mitch?" Scott said as he was pulling Mitch through vacant hallways, trying to find an unlocked room. "I-I was in character... Well not really. I-I... It was an in the moment thing. Did I mess up the dance?" "Hell no.. You just got me reallyyyy horny." Scott admitted.

"Oh."

"Yeah. And you are going to fix it."

"I think this partnership is better than a damn trophy!" Mitch giggled as Scott finally found a room and slammed the door shut. "Yeah it is." He said as his lips found Mitch's.

***

Fin.

(Btw the top video.... Mitch is the female lol and Scott is the guy... )