Valentine

Kirstie's POV

I watched as Scott and Alex walked by Mitch, no one saying a word. I furrowed my brows and observed some more. Mitch was looking at Scott like his heart had just been stomped on and Scott kept his head down as he stayed near Alex. What the heck is going on?

They've been acting weird for weeks and everyone is starting to notice. They weren't joined at the hip, they weren't giggling over tweets, they were barely talking to each other unless they needed to. Everything was off. I looked over at Avi who shrugged, he looked at Kevin, who was staring at Mitch. This problem was affecting us all. I sighed and went over to Mitch, "Come with me babe." He turned to me with his wide brown eyes, "W-Why.." he said in a hushed tone. I looked behind me to see Scott cutting his eyes in our direction, I turned my attention back to Mitch, "We need to talk." I helped him off the couch and brought him to me and Genevieve's dressing area.

"Spill." "There's nothing to say." He said playing with his sleeve. "You can't lie. If Avi and Kevin think something is wrong, something is definitely wrong Mitch! What happened with you and Scott?" I instantly felt horrible after I saw the tears flowing down his face, "I'm so sorry Mitch! I didn't know it was a touchy subject." I pulled him into a hug while I continued to mumble apologies. "I told him. I told him to choose. He... He was leading me on. He chose Alex!" "What?" I heard him sniffle, "Scott. He... We would flirt and stuff. Like usual, ya know. Then I guess we said something that went too far in his books. And Alex started yelling at me then Scott jumped in... Everything got so bad, I-I just had to know. I wanted to know if I meant something to him. Apparently I don't since he is with Alex as we speak. I feel so stupid!" He sobbed into my shoulder.

Kevin and Esther came rushing in with millions of questions, "Is Mitch okay?" "What's wrong?" "What happened?" "Who do I need to beat up?"

Mitch looked up and wipes his tears, "I'm fine guys... Well, I will be." He took a deep breath and stood up, "Let's get ready to give the fans a show of a lifetime." He plastered a smile onto his face and walked out. Kevin and Esther looked at me for answers, "He and Scott got in a bad fight... Alex blew up at him and Mitch told Scott to choose." Kevin's eyes widened as he realized who Scott picked. "I can't believe this!" "We need to do something." Esther said and walked out. Kevin and I looked at each other, "Should we be nervous?" "I hope not... Let's go get ready." Kevin and I walked back to the group. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Esther talking to Alex in a corner and Scott was trying to get Mitch to acknowledge him.

Kevin went over to Avi and they soon went over to help Esther. I went to Mitch and Scott. "What's going on here?" "He won't talk to me!" I scoffed, "I wonder why. Give him space Scott. You practically took his heart and broke it!" I pulled Mitch along and grabbed Avi as well. "Avi. Take him up to the side stage. We'll be up in a bit." I watched as they left, and then went back to Scott, "I hope you know, you really fucked up!" He sighed and rubbed his face, "I know Kirst! I.." He sighed again, "You what?" I watched as he bit his lip, "Scott just tell me." "I felt obligated to choose Alex... He gave up so much just to be with me..." "You pitied him?" "You could say that? I don't know Kirst. I just know that he wasn't my first pick. I wanted Mitch, but I don't want to hurt Alex." "Do you love him?" "I mean of course... Maybe. I-I think..? Kirstie!!" I smirked.

"You know what you did was a mistake. You know you dont love Alex... Don't lead him on..." That seemed to hit a sore spot, he looked at me with worry-filled eyes, "I have to tell him!" He strode over to Alex as Kevin glanced at me and went upstairs, Esther made her way over. "I have a plan."