Pika-Pika

Uhm, TheBurntMarshMALLOw said I should do this...

Its for a one shot contest. Uhm. The end has unplanned smut.

2000+ words

Sorry if its bad. I forgot what I was going to write halfway through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Scott was walking up and down the paved sidewalks trying to catch Pokémon. He was currently on the hunt for Pikachu and the little yellow creature didn't want to be caught. Scott was stubborn though, he wasn't giving up without a fight!

"I will catch you." Scott said as his last poké ball. "Shit." He cursed under his breath, "I'm not giving up!"

***

"Scott. You need to take a break from that phone of yours! Go out and enjoy the weather! Go out with your friends." Connie said as she fixed Scott a plate of eggs and bacon. "What friends? His Pokémon?" Lindsey teased. What were sisters for if they didn't make fun of you. Scott sighed and ate his food. He'd have to socialize. Something he hated doing, especially if he had to be first to initiate a conversation.

He didn't have time for that! He had to catch his precious Pikachu.

Scott grabbed his phone, ear buds, and wallet. He'd make due. He wasn't going to use his phone to play games. He was going to be social. He could do this.

Scott made his way out of his neighborhood and into the busy city. He did a little window shopping and actual shopping here and there until he stumbled upon two couples in front of him hogging the sidewalk as the strode together. Scott rolled his eyes. How douchey. The four strangers, that weren't really strangers began to close the distance. Scott knew who two of the four were. They were the cool kids in school.

Mitch Grassi and Jeremy Lewis.

There they were, with their dates... In front of Scott.

"Move. You're on the way!" A guy Scott had never seen before, shouted. "Let's just walk around." The blonde girl with Jeremy said as she led the way. Everyone but Mitch followed her. "I-Im sorry about him." Mitch said then caught up to his boyfriend and latched himself to his arm.

"Ugh! Why didn't I stand up for myself?!" Scott groaned. He pulled out his phone and pulled up Pokémon Go. "Fuck it. Might as well." "Dude! Are you looking for Pokémon?" A voice said, interrupting his razor sharp focus. Scott looked up and saw his dragon-loving best friend, Avi. "Yeah man. I only find the lame ones." "I got a Pikachu yesterday." Avi gushed, making Scott jealous. "Cool. Cool. Well, I gotta head home. Been out all day..." Scott said and began to walk away.

He didn't have to be home. He just wanted to get away from Avi's bragging. He was only on level 10 which Avi was on 21. How do even get there?

***

The next day, Scott spent it all day looking for that little yellow devil but it was nowhere to be found. Scott gave up around 7:30. He had homework to start and dinner to eat. Pokémon could wait until Tuesday.

***

True to his word, Scott finished his homework in Study Hall and was now ready to go once the bell rang.