Valentine II

"Plan?"

"Yeah. I am changing the line up. You're doing Valentine as the encore song. We'll see what happens after the performance!" Esther exclaimed.

I nod. "Yeah, okay! You tell Scott I'll go up and tell the rest." I hug Esther and went up to tell the group the news. They were okay with the change and were getting pumped to go onstage. They all stopped once they saw Scott approaching. "Where's Alex?" Esther spoke up before he could reply, "Show time!!!"

We started our medley of all the songs we were planning to sing tonight and the crowd was going crazy. They could only hear our voices and they were ballistic already. I just hope this Scott and Mitch situation doesn't mess up this concert. We all walked to our assigned spots on stage and the lights went out, only to come back on for me to begin singing La La Latch.

********************************************

We were nearing the end of the concert, but right now we were doing our slideshow of how Pentatonix came to be. Usually Scott and Mitch would be so excited about this and playing around, but tonight they were on opposite sides of the stage.

"Kirstie, Mitch and I have been friends for what seems like forever! So it was only right to enter in the Sing Off with those two by my side-" I tuned out after that until I heard 'Scömìche' being chanted. I looked over to Mitch, who looked down rubbing his arm. Luckily, Kevin moved along lessening the tension. I was ready for this show to be over now.

We did 2 more songs and thanked everyone for coming out before running off stage. "When should we go back out?" Avi asked, "Uhm, wait til they get a bit louder." Esther answered him. In no time the crowd was practically screaming for an encore so we made our way back, "So you want some more?" Kevin said into his mic. What a Cinderella Story tease! "We are gonna slow it down a bit." Scott said as we began singing the beginning of Valentine. I looked over at Mitch as I noticed he was looking in me and Scott's direction. I guess he realized this song fit this situation more than he thought.

"Maybe you'd be terrified
Of all the secrets you were wishing you won't ever find
'Cause deep inside me
And I don't wanna hide me"

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Cause I know about my love"

We all stood together and sang, next was Scott's verse and of course chose to look over at Mitch,

"Although I know I feel at home whenever you are near
Live my life, like you better cold cut to this
I wish you'd hold me open just to see your vision clear..."

"Cause I know about my love"

"Cause I know about my love..." Mitch said echoing him.

By the end of the song, Mitch had tears in his eyes and fans were cheering for him to make him feel better. I feel like this plan may have backfired.
We said our final goodbyes and went back to our dressing rooms to regroup. That was until we heard yelling.

"You have no right to be here anymore! We broke up!" A voice said.

"Not for a good reason!" The other voice retorted.

"To be with Mitch seems like a damn good reason!"

Then it went quiet.

"Fine. Goodbye Scott."

I went to see if Scott was okay, when I saw Mitch hold a crying Scott. The others were out of their rooms spectating as well. We all looked at each knowingly and let them have their moment.

Scott's POV:

I was crying into Mitch's shoulder. After all I put him through he was still here for me. He was amazing. I can't believe it took me so long to realize that he was the one for me. I was so blinded by Alex and trying to make him happy, I didn't see what was in front of me this whole time. "Mitchie, I'm so sorry!" "Shh, its fine. It's okay." He cooed as he stroked my hair. I shook my head, "No that's not it! I made a mistake, I-I chose the wrong guy." Confusion laced his brown eyes, "I choose you. I want you... No, I need you! And only you."

I sighed, he still didn't believe me. "Cause I know about my love..." He closed his eyes and started chuckling, "Scott. Don't." He looked at me with a bright smile, "If I happen to choose you as well... What happens next?" "If? Who else is there? Do I know them? IS IT AVI!?" Mitch started laughing in my face, this was not funny. "I was kidding. I would always choose you."

"Good. So now I can do this without feeling guilty."

"Do wha-" He didn't finish his sentence before j cut him off with my lips on his.

He pulled away slightly, "Oh.." He looked me in my eyes and said, "Do it again."

So I glady obliged. Mitch Grassi was mine.