chapter 1

Me. Yah! Im countinuing this off my other book with skbop, but thjs time!!!!! *epic drum roll* Rosszan!! Or what the hell u call it. Just a warning, there may be some rude language in this. But none huge!!!!

Max POV

I sat at my desk at work, editing one of adams "important", has to be done videos. I sigh and look at the face cam. Why did I get this job? I practicaly joke to myself. I love working at the offices, I make all of adams subscribers laugh with the funny edits.
"Max!!!" Adams voice shook me away from my thoughts and turned to look at the brown haired boy.
"What the hell do u want? Im working!!!!" I say, pointing at the screen
Adam smiles and points to an empty office.
"So?" I say, even though I guessed some one was gonna join work with us.
"Duh. One of my old friends is gonna work here!" Adam said happily.
"Who?" I asked.
"Ross! You will be editing his videos. With mine, if u want."
I rolled my eyes. "Fine."
Adam turned around as he heard barney call his name. "Bye!"
I turn around back to my screen and quickly finish editing.
"Hey max." I hear tim say.
"What the fuuuuuuu..." I say, turning to look at my roomie.
"I invited ross, the new guy, to stay with us! Ok with you? Yah, its ok with you!" Tim said and tryed walking away.
I blinked, this took me a second to process. "You what? " I say.
Tim smiled uncomfortablely. "Yah, im gonna pick him up at his old house cuase he cant drive. Barney knows I am."
Max gave tim the middle finger and stood up. "F u. I didnt bring my car..." I realized.
"Guess ur coming with!" Tim said happily.

Ross POV

I looked at my suitcase. Toay was the day I get to go to my new apartment. I was gonna stay with 2 guys named tim and max. I didnt know them that well but adam described them as "nice" people.
I walked out onto the porch and waited to see the red car show up at the driveway.
I imagined how their house was gonna look until KP started meowing her head off.
"I know u hate crates!!! Im sorry!" I say and crouch down in front of her, petting her through the bars.
I hear a car pull up and I quickly stood.
"Are u ross?" I hear someone ask.
I nod and tell them about adam, and how I knew him. So, I knew it wasnt complete strangers and I went to put my stuff in their trunk.
A ginger haired boy exited the car with a groan and picked up my suitcase before I could.
"T-thank you." I said as I picked up KPs crate and carried her over to the car.
I sat down in the back with the ginger and looked in the rear view mirror to see what the other looked like.
"Im Tim." The driver said and looked at the ginger.
"Uhgggg. Im max." Max said, looking over at me.
Shit, does he have a problem with people knowing his name? I wonder.
"Ross." I say, looking down at my cat.
Tim started driving. We sat in silence all the way to where I will be living.
I looked at max as he got out. He looked..... whats the word? Cute? What no! I thought and quickly got out with KP.

>>MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO UP IN APARTMENT<<

"Hey, we have a room for u. Sorry that we only have an air matress." Tim said as I entered my new room.
I smiled as I noticed the bed was nicelyish made and there was a dresser.
"Thanks." I say as I shut the door.
I say on the air mattress. I unlocked KPs crate and let he rome the small room.
Wow. Im bored. I thought and petted the cat.
I stood up and exited the room.

Max POV

I felt so angry at tim because he ordered pizza. Too many pizzas.
"Pizza party!!!" Tim had said like he was high or something.
I groaned and went to sit on the couch as he placed an order for a house full of people.
I watched as the door to ross's room open. he stepped out looking like he was not supposed to be there. Like a cow at a dog show.
I gesture for him to sit down on the couch next to me.
He smiled a little and came other to sit down.
I turned back twords his door to see a cat walk out.
"What is that!!!???" I say, pointing.
"Thats KP. My cat." Ross said, not looking at me.
Tim never said a cat is coming. I thought as Tim walked in.
"Pizzas for days boys!!!!" He said throwing his hands up.

Wow. I got so f-ing lost in this I wrote like so many freaking words. Almost 1000! Well, I hope u all are have a ROSSome day and more exciting stuff will happen next chapter!!! Which I will work on ljke right now!!! I love u all!!!