chapter idk

Cuase you all asked for it

Max POV

I got a call from adam in the morning that we were gonna get a delay from work.
I shugged. Good for me. I thought as I drank my coffee.
"Why are we getting a delay anyways?" Tim asked, looking at a magazine from yesterday.
Ross looked up from his phone. "I dont care that much."
"But dont we need to work on making lots of videos?" Tim asked.
That was true. "We can ask adam when we get to work.
Hours passed and we just played on our phones.
When we got to work, adam was apparently very busy.
"Hi guys!" Shelby said as we enetered the offices.
I nodded hello.
"Hey shelby." Ross said, grabbing my hand.
I squeezed his hand, hoping we could never let go. But we did.
I turned my head as I watched ross enter his office to make videos.

Unknown POV

Yes, many of you suspect someone or another. I didnt change anything, plz dont get mad.

I bit my lower lip as my cat scrapped its claws into my fingers.
I quickly heald my hands up to admire the blood. Cool. Was all I thought.
I looked over at my computer. Ross' office camera was now replaced with the main room. Where max, tim and the others worked.
My hands still hurted and I went to move my hair out of my eyes.
I looked down at my cat and squinted my eyes at it, than softened. It was my baby.
I bent over to pet it but my stomach ached with pain.
I sat up slowly and pulled out my phone. I soon wiped my bloody hands on my pants.
I quickly scanned my social media than went to the cameras.
A smile spread across my face as I saw the video.

Ross POV

I leaned back in my chair after I finished recording a video with barney.
I let my eyes flutter shut than take in the warmth around me.
My eyebrows scrunched up and I slowly open an eye. Warmth?
I open my eye to see a heater pointed directly at me.
I move my hand to shut it off and saw a sticker on my hand.
I look closely at the words carfully placed on it.
Youll never escaped love
I blinked, confused. Why is this here?!?! They make these kind of stickers for kids?!? I turn off the heater and take off the sticker with such force I felt like I tore off my skin. I turn around in my chair, to see someone slip away from my door.

Max POV

I listened to monstercat renegade as I edited one of adams videos, thinking about ross.
I understand we're dating. But I still could never get him off my mind.
Sometimes, I cuaght myself before I said I love you to some of my other friends. Because im so used to saying that after a conversation with ross, it probably rubbed over to them too.
"Whats ross doing?" Tim asks me and I look over to his officd.
He was watching a video. Not a minecraft video, but, some other video. I shake it off.
"Watching a video. No harm with that right?" I say.
He laughs. "Yup."
I nod slightly than try and edit adams video to the end.

Sorry I didnt say who the unknown was. Im just so tired! Im writing this at like, the middle of the night! ^-^. Well. Night my friends. Love you all. <3

Sorry, no advice for here