chapter 3

Holy crap im sorry guys for not doing 3 chapters. But, I gjess its life.

Ross POV

I awoke slowly and noticed I was laying on maxs chest.
I lay for a moment and sat up quickly.
"You awake?" I hear tims voice said.
"Y-yah!" I said as I quickly stood up and through a blanket that covered maxs body, and head.
"So, how was your sleep with max?" Tim said with a smirk.
"W-what did you do!!!" I said and tried to grab his phone, wich he was holding.
I grabbed tims phone and felt my face burn up when I saw the image.
"Why!!!???" I said, and I looked down again and saw over 1000 retweets.
My life is ruined,... I thought as I went into the kitchen with tims phone still in my hand.
"You like it?" Tim said as he followed me in.
"Why!!!" I said, my face was probably fully red now.
"So, are you guys a thing or what?" Tim said with a small laugh.
"N-no!" I said after a short pause.
"You like him." Tim wispered.
Good thing my face was already red because I would have my face be red.
"Shut up." I said and put his phone onto the table.
Tim grabbed some cereal and milk then sat down with a bowl.
I was about to start eating my own cereal when max came in.
"So... how was your sleep?" Tim said, looking at me with a smile.
"Why? What the f*** did you do?!" Max said, stopping mid stretch.
"Nothing. What did you do?"
Max stared angrily at tim. Did he know?
"What did you do." He said again.
I was watching this all go down that I didnt know KP had climbed onto the table.
I quickly grabbed her before she tried eating the cereal and put her on the floor.

Max POV

I stood and stared angrily at tim. Did he know about what me and ross did last night?
I sighed at the thought of ross's name in my mind.
"Earth to max. I thought you were angry?" Tim said, waving his hand infront of my face.
I noticed I lost my angry face and I shrugged.
I sat down next to ross and took a peice of cearal from his bowl. He didnt seem to mind, so I took another.
After that we just shared them whole bowl dry.

At work I edited one of ross's videos while tim edited one of barneys videos.
I loved hearing ross talk. Even better, now I could listen to it on purpose. I edited the funniest things I could think of into the video. Because ross wasnt there to spark ideas.
I looked into his office to see him quickly turn around.
I felt myself go red for a second but I quickly turned back to my screen like he had did.

Tim POV

Something was up between them. Max doesnt like sharing food with anyone! Trust me, ive tried.
I thought about if they were just close friends because they already knew each other before. But that was a long time ago.
I looked behind me. Adam and barney were vlogging around the offices.
Yah, they could help.

OMG, sorry this chapter was short but I think I pulled a muscle and my left fingers hurt. Wow, ive been having a crappy day. Well, I love you all and thanks for all the support!!!! ^♡^