chapter 42

Ok.... im too addicticeted to stop writing right now. And u guys need to know everything in my mind right now. Wait, u dont want to know whats in my mind...... (its not bad. Its... dirty mithross.) Well just want to say right now, sorry if u guys get super confuzled.

Ross POV

The door swung open.
Alesa ran in and gave me a hug.
"Alesa!" I cried and hugged back.
"Ross!!!" She cried.
We unhugged and got out of the cell.
I looked back at the words carved into the wall and smiled as I read it. I will be home soon.

"Why did you get me?" I asked.
She sighed. "Instinct. I couldnt leave you while your lover isnt here. Kt doesnt seem right to make you guys feel my pain."
"Its okay!" I said as she started tearing up.
I had gotten new clothes to wear and we were driving back to her house where mason and adams mom and dad were.
"Do they, know? " I asked.
"Yah, they know adam killed himself........" she said.
"But, why? " I asked confused.
She shrugged. But I felt her pain flooding the car.
"Thanks alesa." I said.
"Your welcome. I know I sound..."
"Its okay. I kinda understand how you feel." I say, blinking back tears, wondering how hard it is for alesa, mason, and adams parents.

Max POV

She looked at me with a concerned face.
This was it. The decision thag decided life. Either I wake up and have everyone alive again. Risking never meetin ross.
Or staying and having most of my friends dead and be with ross.
"So?" She asked.
"Jess please." I begged.
"What?" She asked.
"Make them come back to life. You have that power, right?" I asked.
"Oh, no honey. Sorry." Jess said. And I heard a hint of apologetic in her voice.
"Dont make me do this desicion." I pleaded.
"You have to. Life or death here."
"What?!"
"Yah, adam, tim dead. Or them alive." Jess said. " think of their familes. Think of your and ross future."
"Please shut up!" I hiss. She was making this more difficult and annoying.
Her eyes lit up with exitement. "I can do this." She snapped her fingers.
Ross appeared.
"What?!" He gasped.
She snapped her finhers twice.
Adam and tim appeared, alive.
"Well shit. How am I alive!?" Tim said in shock.
Adam breathed in the air.
Ross finally noticed and ran twords me.
We made out and then seperated.
"So. Which one?" Jess asked, stepping between me and ross.
"Huh?" Adam said, looking over at us.
"Alesas gonna freak out..." ross muttered.
"Alesa!!!" Adam screamed.
Tim covered his ears.
I shook my head. "I cant!!" I said.
"Oh. Well, you could.... die perhaps?" She said.
My eyes widened. "No!"
She held out two hands.
"One countains ross. Other countains adam and tim alive. Wich ever you choose is the way you will live now." She explained.
I reached my finger out slowly. Than touched her left hand.
She opened it and I saw all I needed to see.

Welp. I have no idea which to run on but cliff hanger!!!! Luv u all!!! <3

Dont let depression bring you down. I have depression and social anxiety, I have the worst of it. Just try and get help, dont be me and wait for it to get worst. Just please try and get help for yourself. Its just a small thing in life that may seem big, but isnt. Its only a 1 out of 100000 percent of your life. Dont let it bug you. I luv u all more than u think. I needed to say this. Just, know that someone out here loves you more than I luv u. <3 enjoy life.