explaining and updates

Hey my family of friends readers thingys. Jk, u guys arent thingys! =3 (man I sound like the worst person ever.) Many of u guys wanted a "what the hell" just happened thing. I honestly didnt get it either, but I'll explain to the best I could.
Max has been knocked out to unconsciousness in the "beginning" of the book. Before it technically started. So this was all a "dream"? And so ross isnt actually a pyscopath who killed people just to be with ross. Jess, or aphmau, is some kind of gypsy (best word I could think of) and has the power to keep him unconscious or to wake him up from conconcioncousness (holy crap I forgot how to type there. Too lazy to spell check that.) Which max blindly chooses to stay "asleep". Ross wants to be with him, but also wants his friends alive. He also wants a REAL relationship with max. So they end up waking max up. Soon after a little reunion jess returns to his hospital room with ross from his "dream". (This is probably the most confussing part where I got lazy) and max has a holosination (idk how to spell it) and so does ross. I have no idea why that ks that, but yah. And max screams at ross saying its his fault of whatever the fuck he said. That is probably where the next book would countinue on?????? Idk.
Hope that helped. And for the #mithrosseaster , soooooooooo sorry about that. I had no time on that and was so locked on to the actual plot. I will be probably writing the next book on mithross tomorrow? For easter or something. Also, I am writing another book of the Army Games if u want to check that out. (Sory, got off topic there.) I will try and start writing the second book now.....
I love you all and sorry for the rant!!! Stay #rossome !!! <3 Happy easter too if I dont upload tomorrow! ☆☆☆☆☆